APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Its the end of Book 4, we still have Book 5 the epilogue.
This final version is just the polished version of Book 4 end.
Well there is the early bug hunt 1.0.0a of the final version already posted on the front page. The actual final version 1.0.0b or c is in the works. The version posted has the end of the game in it but there may be more scenes added to the b or c version(Marty mentioned this when he posted 1.0.0a). So the game is mostly finished at this point.
I have not wanted to play the early bug hunt ver. because I want to see the actual final build. The game is essentially over.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
So do we know if the epilogue is a short few scenes ending or a 1-2 hour half chapter?
If he's done with it in a single update or will he milk it for a few months?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
MITY has said epilogue will be Chapter 5.
He did and when you step through the portal you are in the epilogue/BK5 regardless of what it is called the game is over except for maybe a scene or two as IdarksoulsI has said the game is finished and believe me he would know he was a long time supporter and has been one of the go to people in this thread about game and Dev developments for years.

Arrenis

Jun 23, 2017
IS this now the finished verion? Last I played the last act was only half done. Love way was ok, but the slave way was not ready... or the other way around?

Sylvanos

May 22, 2020
So I installed the APK on my Kindle Fire but it won’t run. Is there a way to fix it or is it a total no go?

Mar 24, 2020
IS this now the finished verion? Last I played the last act was only half done. Love way was ok, but the slave way was not ready... or the other way around?
Yes it is practically the last one. All there's left are bug fixes, maybe they'll add a scene or two but other than that the story is finished.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
I don't know what else there is to add story-wise.
considered how slave route is ended, i don't mind doing adapted/edited book4 love route as book5 slave
but if talking seriously - i still wish epilogue would be just a bit longer, maybe short chat with dudes whose bodies we inhabited, to hear how they handled all this mess we leaved them and wtf they were doing while they were in our body during possession, and maybe final "few weeks/months/years later" slideshow, to see consequence for all choices and fate of rest of characters, kinda fallout 1/2 style

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes