Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
How books work in this game? Are they completely seperate from each other or is there some connection?
I mean, If I pick Slave route in B1 will it affect future events in any way?

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
here my saves with all the scenes.
the new scenes are in quick save.
The end of the 3 books is on the first page.
And the scenes that cannot be repeated are on the other pages.
I hope it works and enjoy it.
I know this is a really late reply but thanks for all these saves. I stopped just about around this version of when you posted so I don't have to play all the way from the beginning.

Reactions: naoligopraisso

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
How books work in this game? Are they completely seperate from each other or is there some connection?
I mean, If I pick Slave route in B1 will it affect future events in any way?
The answer is yes and no. Generally spoken, choosing love or slave route are the two main choices of the game that will affect the ending. But you could play the books in any order and probably wouldn't even notice any difference right now as the game asks you which path you took. This will probably change in the next patch though, and you have to play through the game at least once before you get the choice option.
quote by Marty:
... I'm changing FET so that if you've played through it at least once, you'll get the option to skip to the Nagina/Spirit choice when starting a new game. You'll get a yin/yang sign at the start. ...
Despite what I just wrote, there are some decisions that matter if you play the books in the right order (1>2>3>4). In some very rare cases, characters will know of certain actions you took in the past or remember you from earlier encounters.

My advice, if you are heavy into story or an ATLA fan, at least play the books in the right order, it's not a huge mistake if you don't do that though.

Be warned though, the difference between love and slave route is significant for books 2,3 and 4, I recommend playing all 6 of them at least once.

Reactions: Bev_

nicknic91

Mar 15, 2018
i recently replayed the game and i'm surprised Mity never put in the chance to knock up ty_lee...i mean...she appears in 3 out of 4 chapters,you can knock up azula and mai,there have been even more obscure characters who had the chance, but in no route there is a chance to do that, what's up with that?

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
i recently replayed the game and i'm surprised Mity never put in the chance to knock up ty_lee...i mean...she appears in 3 out of 4 chapters,you can knock up azula and mai,there have been even more obscure characters who had the chance, but in no route there is a chance to do that, what's up with that?
Dunno. In my eyes Ty Lee doesn't fit into the role of a wife or mother. She won't want to be a mother and give up her lifestyle.

Reactions: F1forhalp and APoc1

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Dunno. In my eyes Ty Lee doesn't fit into the role of a wife or mother. She won't want to be a mother and give up her lifestyle.
Same would be true for Azula and Mai though, maybe even Toph. Also, in reality, perspectives can change over time, and I'd say it's not rare for women to think different about motherhood depending on their age.
Ty Lee could have some issues raising kids though as is hinted in the ember island episode.

Reactions: Crusado and APoc1

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Ty Lee could have some issues raising kids though as is hinted in the ember island episode.
How so? Also, remember all the main girls are supposed to be teenagers in the series.

I could see a girl like Ty Lee turning into a complete breeding cow MILF once she decides to settle down.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
How so? Also, remember all the main girls are supposed to be teenagers in the series.

I could see a girl like Ty Lee turning into a complete breeding cow MILF once she decides to settle down.
Because she has issues with (her) family, being one of 7 siblings and unable to express herself.
Most of us men would like to turn any woman into a mindless breeding cow as long as it's just fantasy. I doubt a lot of woman would have this fetish though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: F1forhalp

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Because she has issues with (her) family, being one of 7 siblings and unable to express herself.
Most of us men would like to turn any woman into a mindless breeding cow as long as it's just fantasy. I doubt a lot of woman would have this fetish though.
More like a mindless breeding cow Loli-making machine. :Kappa: (y)

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Oh, they do have this fantasy, and not just fantasy. Women love to tame their spouse. After that they sort of loosing respect for him.

Yep, women have their own fuckups.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
I was thinking more along the lines of a 20 to 30 something hormonely driven titty monster MILF and mother of eight. There are plenty of women out there who just want to have a big family.

Aug 20, 2021
Is that the end of the game?
What will be next?They have another game?(except Vampussy and 18Teens)
They also have a game named “Omnitrixxx” (not finished) and two Halloween specials for Four Elements Trainer. The Halloween games are more just fun side stories than anything, but I really had fun with them.

They’re supposed to announce what their next major game is soon on Patreon, but so far nothing yet.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko
4.50 star(s) 272 Votes