Hupia

Nov 25, 2020
Dunno. I can access exhentai okay if I login and search/browse, but still direct links never works (I just get to the login screen). It's beyond me why they complicated things that much unless it's pure misanthropy. Their only goal it to torture and frustrate hentai fans.

EDIT: It is probably an issue with how exhentai handles ip address ranges. Still extreme dick move on their part.
The links work fine for me so I don't know what problem people are having but last i checked you should never go to exhentai without first logging in to your e-hentai forums account first or you will have a cookie logged that will prevent you from accesing exhentai

Last edited:

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
I've not had too much trouble with exhentai myself. It's not the most ideal system for a site but it works fine without too much hassle.

That said though. Imhentai seems to have pretty much everything ex has without all the bullshit.

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
The links work fine for me so I don't know what problem people are having but last i checked you should never go to exhentai without first logging in to your e-hentai forums account first or you will have a cookie logged that will prevent you from accesing exhentai
Precisely if you don't already have your login set up going there locks you out. It didn't use to but when they removed the login screen for ex that started happening. Also if you can get the ex normally links should work.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Precisely if you don't already have your login set up going there locks you out. It didn't use to but when they removed the login screen for ex that started happening. Also if you can get the ex normally links should work.
No.
It works for some, it doesn't work for others.
Give the exact smae state - already logged in to e-hentai - I am blocked. Using the Panda addon - I have access, but still can not get direct links to work.

exhentai handles ip ranges differently. What you get is not what someone from another region will get.

Hupia

Nov 25, 2020
No.
It works for some, it doesn't work for others.
Give the exact smae state - already logged in to e-hentai - I am blocked. Using the Panda addon - I have access, but still can not get direct links to work.

exhentai handles ip ranges differently. What you get is not what someone from another region will get.
Whatever the case here are the IMhentai equivalents as the site is just a repost of exhentai content

WARNING
The artist's style and content might not be for everybody

ARTIST DeStijl

[DeStijl] Cumbustion Girls

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Sorry it this has been asked already but since i completed Love route on book 4 and went to Ember Island with Pema and the others, will we have a new update and when ?
Also will we have a continue of Ikki's disappearance in Ember Island and most importantly we will have more scenes with Pema ?
I love her, such a sexy milf is anyone's man dream.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Sorry it this has been asked already but since i completed Love route on book 4 and went to Ember Island with Pema and the others, will we have a new update and when ?
Also will we have a continue of Ikki's disappearance in Ember Island and most importantly we will have more scenes with Pema ?
Yes, soon, maybe.

I love her, such a sexy milf is anyone's man dream.
Totally agree. Sexiest and most pleasent milf evar.

VK_Skyd

Mar 18, 2018
Whatever the case here are the IMhentai equivalents as the site is just a repost of exhentai content
Ah, thanks, I forget how annoying they made it to access and since I set mine up ages ago I didn't even think to mention it. It's good to know there's a more accessible mirror.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes