Viressa

May 24, 2018
Did you play Book 4 Slave Route? Asami has a much larger role and Jinora's scenes are completely skippable (and Ikki wasn't even given any). Books 1-3 diverge progressively more between the love and slave routes, but in Book 4 they're 100% different without any overlap so everyone should play both at least for book 4.
I have not, actually, I started a slave route save and got midway through Book 2 when I got bored. I'll take that under advisement as I consider maybe continuing that.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Also, way to take the canon lesbian and make her into a creepy sexual predator. Definitely not homophobia.
Ah yes, here comes the obligatory party pooper who has to take comic relief in a fan game and start crying "ist and phobe" because people aren't allowed to laugh anymore.

As others pointed out, there's already some pretty good Korasami content in the slave route. And the love route has some pretty good Korra and Jinora content.

yeaboi123

May 10, 2017
I'm probably out of the loop here but was Jinora model for the slave route reworked? I re-downloaded the game yesterday and it seems to me Jinora it's looking a lot more like the Love route version

K1sr33l

May 19, 2022
Ayo can someone tell me if there are new Jinora/Ikki scenes in the 1.0.0g update? Kinda finished Book 4's slave and love route but it was in 1.0.0c.

Ocean75

Apr 18, 2022
The more I think about it the more I kinda wish that book 2's slave route placed you in the body of Azula's father instead of some rando. There's a HUGE pile of daddy issues to dig up and play around with, there would be many potential ways of disciplining her if you know what I mean, you could still keep the comments about royalty and incest in book 4 should it include knocking Azula up(with a slight name change on who is the father of course), and there might actually be a use(and the resulting consequences to play around with) for the morality system when you have the influence of someone as far-reaching as the firelord. Honestly it's a goldmine.

The only issue would've been how you would go about learning firebending as someone who is supposed to already basically be the best at it but book 4 managed that with its slave route so it's not like it's completely out of the realm of possibility.

Of course, even with a mod it's unlikely to ever happen at this stage as it would be quite the ambitious project to say the least, but, well, the idea is there.
Now that you mentioned it, I have always liked the idea of having Azula madly in love with her father. If only someone had made this suggestion back when Book 2 was in development

Darklight778

Aug 15, 2022
Forgive me if this has been asked a thousand time already, but I don't think I could spare the time to scroll through this whole thread.

1. Is this game finished ? (As in the conclusion of the whole story)
2. If so, any plan of post game?

Thank you in advance.

cosanoyo

Apr 27, 2020
Forgive me if this has been asked a thousand time already, but I don't think I could spare the time to scroll through this whole thread.

Thank you in advance.
yes and yes

Albatross715

Jan 29, 2021
Part of the text from the last post on patreon

"...So what have we been doing while feeling hot in all the non erotic ways? Working on the next build naturally! It'll be another FET build continuing where we left off last time, with Ikki nowhere to be seen on Ember Island. I'm working on that specific part since today. To clarify, I don't do stuff in a sequential order, but I hope and expect a new FET build to be ready this month. It'll be a 1.0.1 release. Goodbye 1.0.0 ... I used you for longer than was justified because I like you so much, but it's time to move up the sequential line..."

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021

Thank you in advance.
Not only are there plans for a post game but the post game is in active development. There is even post game content in the current build. The love route leads to the MC having Ember Island and the whole harem all to himself. Right now they're working on a sub quest with Ikki. They teased the possibility of a cave system similar to the Lake Laogai stuff from book 3, leading to some new stuff with Ikki.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Any cheats for android? I couldn't figure out how to get them working on pc.
None for Android.

Here's how to cheat on PC:
Step 1 - enable the console. Close the game. Modify your 00console.rpy with notepad. It's in FourElementsTrainer\renpy\common\, open it and search for config.console = False and change it to config.console = True

In the game, type Shift-O to open the console.

Now you can set variables, there are different for each book, here's a partial list:

Book 1:
katara_aff =
To get Katty to masturbate katara_aff = 17
Final 3/3 anal and walk naked katara_aff = 27, or maybe 28. Walkthrough claims 17 is enough.
kpubwalk =
Ending: kpubwalk = 15
krespect =
Ending: krespect = 21
money = {Money you want to add}
potions =
Waterbending =
Ending: when = 30, after completing "Spirit bomb"
Book 2:
total_girls =
used_girls =
fmoney = {Money you want to add}
food =
morality =
aslut =
apublic =
azula_aff =
mai_aff =
potions =
crab_potions =
Book 3:
.bk3_lifepotions =
store.bk3_manapotions =
toph_aff =
emoney = {Money you want to add}
obsidian = 100
bk3_wood = 100
bk3_steel = 100
bk3_player_life = 1000
bk3_accuracy = 100
bk3_evade = 100
renpy.call_in_new_context ("meangirls_reward") [restart the event for the reward scene]
Affects your level and stats in the tunnel)
bk3_level = 20 (I don't recommend going any higher because lvl 20 is the highest)
bk3_hp = 1000
Crabs
crab1_hp = 10000
enemy_crab1_hp = 1
enemy_crab2_hp = 1
enemy_crab_hp = 1
crab1_move2 = True
crab1_move3 = True
crab1_move4 = True
crab1_acc = 100
crab1_att = 100 (For other crabs, replace crab1 with crab2, crab3, etc.)
crab1_def = 100
crab1_level = 99 (max lvl)
Book 4:
bk4_money =
korra_resist =
korra_moral =

Love route:
$ ats_mc_money = [value]
$ b4_youth_potions = [value]

anotherrandom69

Jun 14, 2022
I've said it before. Korra really isn't a bad show. It was flawed, sure. The biggest thing it suffers from though is being a followup to a masterpiece. People will never not compare it to the original show.

What annoys me is people who tell newcomers to avoid it like the plague. I think any fan should watch it at least once. Some people liked the show. Some people didn't. Instead of trying to deter people from giving it a chance, how about let them watch it and form their own opinion?
View attachment 1873485
I wanna like TLOK more then I do, especially since I like Korra as the Avatar more then Aang (no its not the fact id fuck that ass in a heartbeat) the idea of her being overly confident an rash but learning to become more respectable an level-headed whilst still being a confident Avatar is a great contrast to Aang. I've sat down many times an rewatched all 4 seasons, telling myself "I'll be more open minded" but I always find it to be lesser which blows. It introduces so much to the Avatar universe that I like yet somehow feels so detached from the original. I feel some shortcomings are due to the development (every season feels like its tryna be the final season) Ultimately every season has something in it that I enjoy being added to Avatar lore yet as a complete package I find it unbalanced/unfocused. (english isn't my native language so I really hope that all made sense)

Belhemot

Sep 7, 2017
I need some help im stuck after reading shadys letter i can only have the orgy or talk with Korra but can not advance is it cus i did the slave route?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes