Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I'm not really sure what more could be added at this point.

For beast stuff, if they added more to the slave route they could maybe do something with June's sheershrew.

On Ji could have appeared in book 2 as a loli option for folks who are into that. Meng is another who got skipped. Book 3 had a couple of scenes with Smellerbee but just a few. Katara, Azula, Mai, and Ty Lee all had younger appearances in the show in flashbacks. Maybe take those designs and allow the player to use youth potions on them?

We have that time travel stuff being added for post game. Who knows? Maybe we'll get some of this stuff down the road in the form of post game content. It does seem like they have plans for the post game time travel stuff, otherwise they could probably have just copy and pasted a few things over for that. Depends on what the devs feel like doing.

Maybe when this game is truly done and no longer being worked on a modding community could flourish around it and add more.
He hasn't finished Ikki in book 5 nor have they added old Ikki sex just before 5.

Wayward38

Jul 17, 2021
just gonna keep on throwing youth potions.....
also i don't think anyone is into this, but i find this character really annoying and thinking this character deserves some screen time even though he's really annoying and all xD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for for bringing some comedic light into my shitty day :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: PussMaster

packor

Oct 11, 2021
messed around with crab battles game in the arena.

Saucy traps are useless. It's much easier to just use rarity stones on your choice of crab. Evolving at higher levels will not net any gains, just evolve at level 30.

I found that skills only really matter when enemy has huge level advantage. The only 2 that are useful are Poison(significant damage amp), and Confusion(chance to not get attacked). Enemy usually will just try to use stupid skills, while you just use normal attacks with advantage if possible. Fire>Water>Earth>Fire.

Crabs seem to have preset stats, since you're mostly attacking, attack is the better stat to have, but choices are limited as crabs have specific elements:

Air: Just Doo'AHLAI, it has HP/Atk, and Confusion.
Earth: Just Jacko, HP/Acc, but it has Poison.
Water: Clawp, Even stats, and Poison.
Fire: No choices, only Slycer or Slasher, they are both Atk/Acc, and have no good skills.

Battles are pretty basic: Swap to appropriate element, basic attacks, potion if necessary, generally ignore status.

Johnboi649

Nov 14, 2018
I'm not really sure what more could be added at this point.

For beast stuff, if they added more to the slave route they could maybe do something with June's sheershrew.

On Ji could have appeared in book 2 as a loli option for folks who are into that. Meng is another who got skipped. Book 3 had a couple of scenes with Smellerbee but just a few. Katara, Azula, Mai, and Ty Lee all had younger appearances in the show in flashbacks. Maybe take those designs and allow the player to use youth potions on them?

We have that time travel stuff being added for post game. Who knows? Maybe we'll get some of this stuff down the road in the form of post game content. It does seem like they have plans for the post game time travel stuff, otherwise they could probably have just copy and pasted a few things over for that. Depends on what the devs feel like doing.

Maybe when this game is truly done and no longer being worked on a modding community could flourish around it and add more.
I would also like to see On ji and Meng. Preferably older

Reactions: Ocean75

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Now is TOTALLY off topic, but I couldn't resist, I am sniggering for 30 minutes straight.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

PariahLies

Dec 21, 2018
... You know... we learn how to make water tentacles in book 1 but we never actually use them. We're even teased about their use. :HideThePain:

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
just gonna keep on throwing youth potions.....
also i don't think anyone is into this, but i find this character really annoying and thinking this character deserves some screen time even though he's really annoying and all xD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the fact that theres no Meelo x Pema in the game :cry:

SWAT94

Jul 5, 2019
Chapter 4 have a ending? I'm stuck after coming back from the water village for the second time. Don't know what to do and the merchant don't have any tips.

nicknic91

Mar 15, 2018
How much mom and son incest content does the game have now? I liked Zuko his mom.
the game now also has a threesome with toph and her mom,apart from that it also has some father-daughter with chapter 4 slave route and a lot of the main protag fucking everyone's mother (and i mean everyone...even the mother's)

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes