Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Never quite understood classism on a pirate site. I mean you know people are going to bitch anyways as it's what people love to do and telling them that they shouldn't just because they be poor Scallywags seems like pissing into the wind. Yet coming to F95 sober and without popcorn might make all the difference... For those with money who love the creators offer them booze so this place seems less traumatizing and more enjoyable
View attachment 1975513
Oh im not saying we can't complain lol, you cant stop someone from doing it if they want to, discussion and critique is human nature. I'm just saying we're less validated to since we're not directly funding the game's improvement (subjective since some creators do interact with f95 players for development of the game), and sometimes it just clouds up a forum with a bunch of spam that sometimes gets so off course it ends up to personally offending someone for no reason or getting deleted by mods.

Reactions: AlexaSky

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I've recently come across R34 scenes of the water tribe elder council that I've never seen in the game before. The scenes looked like they were ripped directly from the game or at least edited to look extremely legit. Do elder council scenes actually exist or possibly in the works and these were WIP images?
its near the end

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Ok extending on my dumb question. Are endings different in content or scenes enough to justify me playing another book 4 playthrough (lost my original S run on previous device)?
Really depends how important scenes are for you.

For me the story - with its quirky humor - comes 1st. There are only few scenes that really I cared about (like Azzy and Zuko fucking over sleeping Mei, that was a good one, maybe the best in the game). As long as I didn't miss much in the way of story, I don't care for getting all scenes.

But this is my own preference. Yours may differ.

Val4nce

Aug 2, 2022
i m at the epilog and have to search ikki - when i go sleep it says that its not yet in the game - will this be added or do i have an old version installed ?

PariahLies

Dec 21, 2018
Kinda wish there were events/choices in book 1 that would allow you to basically toggle the fetishes you wouldn't mind seeing for the rest of the game. Not blatantly obvious ones(that might get you into trouble with your payment processor), just... ones that if you were to think about them it'd only be logical that you'd inevitably arrive to things taken to their logical extreme outcomes of Y if you allowed X. You can already do so now but those choices don't really present themselves and things don't really get all that extreme or questionable until you reach Toph or Korra. Just thinkin' that it would've allowed the devs to put more content of a given type earlier in the game for those who would enjoy that particular thing more.

Reactions: Inflablate

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Azula gets anally raped by a swamp tentacle monster is not questionable?

The end of book 2 slave route is really disappointing. You can only fuck Azula in prison in a single position, nearly vanilla stuff. I wish I could fuck her in the ass in the most humiliating manner and pee into her mouth as desert. Also, hand her to the guards for a gangbang.

PariahLies

Dec 21, 2018
I would say the swampmonster is more like... mild typical hentai at best. The monster is even humanized to a degree, and is basically the same thing as that swampbender guy in the show turned into a pervert. If I had to give an example of an option that could be turned on earlier, it would be bestiality, which basically presents itself in book 3 with the quest involving Appa, but could also have presented itself in book 1 via some sort of incident that resulted from losing or running away and hiding while Katara tags along to a mooselion hunt(hypothetical scenario, you can't run away from the hunt, and she's only present in one of the fights, namely against the dreamstealer).

Last edited:

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
hehe that's p much POV rite?
for some it's already pervert to do more than just kiss. :D

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
I'm not really sure what more could be added at this point.

For beast stuff, if they added more to the slave route they could maybe do something with June's sheershrew.

On Ji could have appeared in book 2 as a loli option for folks who are into that. Meng is another who got skipped. Book 3 had a couple of scenes with Smellerbee but just a few. Katara, Azula, Mai, and Ty Lee all had younger appearances in the show in flashbacks. Maybe take those designs and allow the player to use youth potions on them?

We have that time travel stuff being added for post game. Who knows? Maybe we'll get some of this stuff down the road in the form of post game content. It does seem like they have plans for the post game time travel stuff, otherwise they could probably have just copy and pasted a few things over for that. Depends on what the devs feel like doing.

Maybe when this game is truly done and no longer being worked on a modding community could flourish around it and add more.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018

For beast stuff, if they added more to the slave route they could maybe do something with June's sheershrew.

On Ji could have appeared in book 2 as a loli option for folks who are into that. Meng is another who got skipped. Book 3 had a couple of scenes with Smellerbee but just a few. Katara, Azula, Mai, and Ty Lee all had younger appearances in the show in flashbacks. Maybe take those designs and allow the player to use youth potions on them?

We have that time travel stuff being added for post game. Who knows? Maybe we'll get some of this stuff down the road in the form of post game content. It does seem like they have plans for the post game time travel stuff, otherwise they could probably have just copy and pasted a few things over for that. Depends on what the devs feel like doing.

Maybe when this game is truly done and no longer being worked on a modding community could flourish around it and add more.
just gonna keep on throwing youth potions.....
also i don't think anyone is into this, but i find this character really annoying and thinking this character deserves some screen time even though he's really annoying and all xD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lonelyandfool

Sep 29, 2021

Is there a modding community?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes