kingspace

Jan 30, 2020
Dude, I loaded your savefile and did just that....

Please test this again and tell us what happens. Your savefile is fine! If it doesn't work for you I suggest downloading the game again. Which version do you use? (pc/old pc/mac/android + version number).
Sorry the late reply. I did this save in version 1.0.0.0c, then I updated game to the latest (1.0.0.0g) with the same outcome. I did replay the game from before meeting Suki but I still got stuck at the same place. Could you make a savefile just past that crack on the floor? Maybe it'll work.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Book 5 Ember Island. Visit the shack by the docks and Izumi will be there.
Ok.I know I'm going to sound like one of those whiney people that don't even try, but I've completed all 4 books and gone through them again after banging the snake chick. When I'm in book 2 for the 2nd time I can't leave to go to anywhere. I only find Mai and Azula in the shower.If I go back again for the 3rd time all I can do is have the orgy at the Southern camp.

How do I get to Book 5 and Ember Island.

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
Ok.I know I'm going to sound like one of those whiney people that don't even try, but I've completed all 4 books and gone through them again after banging the snake chick. When I'm in book 2 for the 2nd time I can't leave to go to anywhere. I only find Mai and Azula in the shower.If I go back again for the 3rd time all I can do is have the orgy at the Southern camp.

How do I get to Book 5 and Ember Island.
As far as I know, you have to go through Book 4's Love Route and go through a portal to the Spirit World. Make a choice, have sex with the snake lady, or the spirit chick. Depending on the choice you make during this sequence, you complete the story, get an ending, and begin Book 5. From there you should gain access to Ember Island with the elderly versions of Katara, Toph, and Azula as well as scenes with Izumi, Lin, Suyin, and Opal.
Make sure you save before entering the portal just in case.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
1. Close the game.
2. You edit your 00console.rpy file with notepad
00console.rpy is located in FourElementsTrainer\renpy\common\, open it with notepad and search for "config.console = False" and change it into "config.console = True".

2. In-game, you open the console by pressing Shift-o

3. type "obsidian = 100" and enter
4. Esc to exit console. Congrats, you have 100 obsidian.

fanzo

Jan 4, 2021
1. Close the game.
2. You edit your 00console.rpy file with notepad
00console.rpy is located in FourElementsTrainer\renpy\common\, open it with notepad and search for "config.console = False" and change it into "config.console = True".

2. In-game, you open the console by pressing Shift-o

3. type "obsidian = 100" and enter
4. Esc to exit console. Congrats, you have 100 obsidian.
Thanks

Reactions: TopAnalRapeLover

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Sorry the late reply. I did this save in version 1.0.0.0c, then I updated game to the latest (1.0.0.0g) with the same outcome. I did replay the game from before meeting Suki but I still got stuck at the same place. Could you make a savefile just past that crack on the floor? Maybe it'll work.
There you go:

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Rape tag? does that mean theres sleep fucking in this?
If you play the love route in book 2 you can do stuff progressively with Azula while she's sleeping. At first all you can do is stuff like lifting up her shirt, but eventually you'll be able to do stuff like cum on her. Also there is a prison rape scene with Azula in the slave route if I recall. Towards the end you have her chained up in the dungeon and can deflower her.

There are other moments scattered throughout the game. Korra being captured by equalists and gang raped. Ikki being tied to a chair and nutted on. In book 3 slave route you can use Long Feng's equipment to brainwash girls to have sex with you. And there's moments under Lake Laogai where there's girls imprisoned you can take advantage of.

Other than the Azula stuff, not a whole lot of stuff involving girls sleeping. There is the Ember Island segment in book 2 where you can look under Ty Lee's blanket at one point and you can see that she sleeps with a vibrator.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes