groudor

Feb 3, 2018
18Titans? :unsure:
For Mity, sure. It's his first personal game and he has fun developing it.
For Cbob i think he would do "the dragon prince" parody but since the patreon poll completely ignored his favorite now he's bitching about it and buying time with lame excuses

Do not expect anything at least for some months from him

Jul 10, 2017
Kinda started thinking, there wasn't any conversation between MC and Aang, right? There should be, especially because MC "borrows" Aang's body or regular basis now, after the ending.
Would be interesting to know what Aang (and Zuko) think about it. Would be even funnier to have MC in Aang body interacting with MC in Zuko body.

Reactions: PussMaster

Bobokop

Nov 1, 2017
For Cbob i think he would do "the dragon prince" parody but since the patreon poll completely ignored his favorite now he's bitching about it and buying time with lame excuses

Lame or not - if the Dragon Prince parody would be loved by their creators as FET was, then it should be their next project.
There is nothing worse, than making something, that you (as an creator) dont like, and dont want to do.
Other thing - The Dragon Prince was quite fun to watch, and has a great potencial in "those kind of games":p
When writer and artist are into it, we shoud let them make it - its better for them, and better for us.

Burner10871

Jul 25, 2022
When I get to the prison in Book 4 love route this message pops up

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/bk4_scripts_zaofu/screen_cellkuvira.rpy", line 88, in <module>
NameError: name 'cell_kuvira_prog' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts_older/bjstart.rpyc", line 93, in script call
File "scripts_older/stand_dealerplays.rpyc", line 14, in script call
File "scripts_older/bjstart.rpyc", line 90, in script call
File "scripts_older/bjstart.rpyc", line 90, in script call
File "scripts_older/bk3_l_maze.rpyc", line 3081, in script call
File "bk4_swamp_scripts/b4l_swamp_stone.rpyc", line 1658, in script call
File "bk4_swamp_scripts/b4l_swamp_benders.rpyc", line 706, in script call
File "bk4_scripts_zaofu/screen_cellkuvira.rpyc", line 88, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1892, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/bk4_scripts_zaofu/screen_cellkuvira.rpy", line 88, in <module>
NameError: name 'cell_kuvira_prog' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Four Elements Trainer 1.0.0f
Mon Aug 8 11:28:43 2022
```

What do I do?

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021

which one was his favorite? dragon prince?

PariahLies

Dec 21, 2018
Are there any weird/special unlocks/secrets for doing certain books as slave route and others as love route? If there are, great, don't spoil it though I just want to know yay or nay(Unless you really want to tempt someone with a spoiler tag). If not, ah well.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017

I'm curious where do you take that info from? As far as I know, cbob never mentioned "Dragon Prince" was a favorite for him.
A more likely scenario in my view is, cbob hasn't really recovered yet and is still very erratic and unpredictable in his actions and public comments. Take this quote for example:

... This means that while FET has reached its satisfying conclusion, and will soon no longer be promoted here, it doesn’t mean it will disappear; it will simply no longer be an official MITY project, and we will be slowly removing it from our page in the coming days as we create and develop what comes next. Though we may still post some FET related art from time to time :)

Again, we will be removing old posts and links, and jumping straight into fresh development with tremendous enthusiasm, so anything you wish to keep, you’ll need to begin downloading now, before it's gone. ...
This was posted on April the 30th and so far nothing has been removed. Also, this was cbob's latest comment on patreon back then. Of course, I could be wrong, because I have no contact to cbob, but judging by what's available on Patreon, this is how I see it.
which one was his favorite? dragon prince?
Are there any weird/special unlocks/secrets for doing certain books as slave route and others as love route? If there are, great, don't spoil it though I just want to know yay or nay(Unless you really want to tempt someone with a spoiler tag). If not, ah well.
Hard to answer this one because "weird" is different for everybody. The biggest difference between slave and love route are the endings. Love route ending right now has more content than slave route ending. Some actions have effect on the endings and part of the content is hidden behind choices you make.
Mixing slave and love route isn't taken into account, you'll only get one of the two main endings. (Although there is kind of a third ending, but it's more of a bad ending, and you can get it on both paths.)

tl;dr maybe/yes/kind of

Last edited:

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019

this keeps showing up wrong, 18titans is Martys project. not his first solo, but the first on a bigger scale than FET halloween specials.
not MiTy as that is the name of the dev team. no idea why people still mix it up.

so from what was in the update posts, cBob didn't feel right about one thing they had in mind. that's not lame excuses. he's the writer for the whatever-it-will-be new MiTy team project, so it should be something he has ideas for. furtherrmore, both had been toying with the idea of taking a break and recover after finishing FET.. imo they should still just enjoy the summer and actually recover. ofc then, the mob (supporters, pirates and whatnot) will start bitching.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I'd rather wait and get a fully fleshed out passionate project than them start working only to get overloaded and take a break/rush/abandon it.

Artists and writers hit creative blocks or fatigue all the time, and since we know they're pretty consistent with content, I think them taking a break before deciding where to go is for the better. Piraters (guilty) have less of a right to complain, and supporters should understand or if they so feel like it just halt their subscriptions until they come back, instead of complaining, that just creates stress and demotivates the creators.

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
I'm curious where do you take that info from? As far as I know, cbob never mentioned "Dragon Prince" was a favorite for him.
A more likely scenario in my view is, cbob hasn't really recovered yet and is still very erratic and unpredictable in his actions and public comments.
Of course you should take my comment as personal guess but my reasoning is based on two thoughts:
the first is about the comments I read over the years in the patreon releases who showed the passion of cbob for Avatar and their creators (in a old post if i remember correctly cbob was really happy and interested when The Dragon Prince was announced cause one of the creators is the same of Avatar)
the second is the preparatory work which he attached in the patreon poll that show a strong attention and care for the TDP assets absent in the others

His delusional reaction to the poll gave me the vibers that he would like to do the TDP but the response of his patreons was very different from what he expected. Not that I'm disagree with him: all other proposals except TDP are very sloppy and boring, i would really enjoy a new FET based in Xadia

this keeps showing up wrong, 18titans is Martys project. not his first solo, but the first on a bigger scale than FET halloween specials.
not MiTy as that is the name of the dev team. no idea why people still mix it up.
I apologize, i know that mity is the team project but in the last years development and communication fell on the shoulders of marty and in my mind today mity is identified with martys so that was a honest mistake

Reactions: F1forhalp

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
I'd rather wait and get a fully fleshed out passionate project than them start working only to get overloaded and take a break/rush/abandon it.

Artists and writers hit creative blocks or fatigue all the time, and since we know they're pretty consistent with content, I think them taking a break before deciding where to go is for the better. Piraters (guilty) have less of a right to complain, and supporters should understand or if they so feel like it just halt their subscriptions until they come back, instead of complaining, that just creates stress and demotivates the creators.
MITY are one of the few Patreons that I support that actually deliver on time. I support various Russians that find every excuse for being late, I supported Amity Part which took a year to drop an update, and Ben X which doesn't even pretend to be updating. I've also supported writers and artists that have just ghosted or have gone insane.

Boosttowin

Sep 14, 2019
Dumb question I have reached book 5 with 2 S route and 2 L route (book 4 being love) is the book 5 I got the ending for the love route or id I have play all 4 love routes to unlock more content. in a similar vein does a slave ending book 5 have more/different content or have I played the extent of it. Don't need exact details just want to know if another playthrough is needed. (have played each rout per book over the years but on different hardware before book 5 so I'm souley asking about the endings.)

ClawMan_V3

Jan 16, 2018
I've recently come across R34 scenes of the water tribe elder council that I've never seen in the game before. The scenes looked like they were ripped directly from the game or at least edited to look extremely legit. Do elder council scenes actually exist or possibly in the works and these were WIP images?

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Dumb question I have reached book 5 with 2 S route and 2 L route (book 4 being love) is the book 5 I got the ending for the love route or id I have play all 4 love routes to unlock more content. in a similar vein does a slave ending book 5 have more/different content or have I played the extent of it. Don't need exact details just want to know if another playthrough is needed. (have played each rout per book over the years but on different hardware before book 5 so I'm souley asking about the endings.)
iirc the game just let you choose.

general akil

Mar 1, 2019
I've recently come across R34 scenes of the water tribe elder council that I've never seen in the game before. The scenes looked like they were ripped directly from the game or at least edited to look extremely legit. Do elder council scenes actually exist or possibly in the works and these were WIP images?
yes they are exist

vMarik

May 16, 2018
Anyone have a save that starts at Korra? my save glitched a while back and now its to old to use

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
Piraters (guilty) have less of a right to complain, and supporters should understand or if they so feel like it just halt their subscriptions until they come back, instead of complaining, that just creates stress and demotivates the creators.
Never quite understood classism on a pirate site. I mean you know people are going to bitch anyways as it's what people love to do and telling them that they shouldn't just because they be poor Scallywags seems like pissing into the wind. Yet coming to F95 sober and without popcorn might make all the difference... For those with money who love the creators offer them booze so this place seems less traumatizing and more enjoyable
EnkSetRXIAEepD2.png

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes