bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
The game story line is already complete, the devs are just adding more and more content. Like getting a cake and then extra helpings of frosting and sprinkles.
I think Mity and company are still fixing bugs and glitches found throughout the entire game. Plus, according to in-game text, the Post-Ending for Chapter 4 Slave route is still incomplete.
So, while Ember Island fun is the current focus, there's still work to be done.
Hence why I call this an Incomplete Masterpiece.

Spaulding007

Sep 14, 2018
Bughunt FET v1.0.5a
Hey bughunters! I got the new bughunt for FET ready. To set expectations, I didn't put in everything I'd like to so it'll need another build to get the love route epilogue semi done. I say semi because I never intended for it to have a "hard ending". That's more what the earlier ending was for. I'd call this a very mediocre or even small build in terms of what you can do.
Anyway, I wanted to have this build ready yesterday, but this build was very... veeeery buggy. In the final stages it was mostly graphical glitches, but very bad graphical glitches. Not even the funny kind.
I did manage to find and fix some older sneaky bugs too. One of them was when you picked Jinora during book 4's love route and ONLY Jinora, you could get stuck during the love route epilogue. That should've been fixed now, but you'll have to have butt fun with Jinora one more time "to shake things loose".
I've also been making headway into a string of bugs which could all of a sudden transport you back to the swamp or book 2's blackjack etc. They're the tricky kind so those won't all be gone all of a sudden, but I'm slowly creeping up on them to smack them in the head whenever I see them.

So! What's in this build? I'll add a short summary at the bottom of this post, but I'll already say I've added an optional end to the pregnancies which entails more than just a simple option in a menu. Not much more...but still, it feels a bit more organic now. I also left in the option to reset the pregnancy of Korra, Jinora and Kuvira. Initially for testing purposes.

If you encounter problems or simply have something you'd like me to know, whether it's bugs/typos/opinions it's all welcome and appreciated. You can add a comment below or send me a direct message. Both ways are fine. I did my very best to get it as bugfree as I could, but I always miss something and that's where hopefully you can step in :) !

Thanks and I hope you'll like this build!

Links Below!
- PC bughunt version -

- MAC bughunt version -

- Android bughunt version -

-Spoiler log-
There will be a foot scene with Korra.
A vaginal scene with Korra and Senna(who'll make her appearance IF you either chose Korra or Korra and Jinora)
All the Bei fongs will get it up the butt. Suyin, Lin, Opal and Toph. The tower of lust will(or will not) be erected!
You'll help Izumi find her glasses. She'll in turn give you a helping hand(job) and she and her mom will suck... on it.
Pregnant bellies will turn unpregnant or vice versa.
Fire nation soldiers will get new orders!

Pregbell

Feb 23, 2020
Bughunt FET v1.0.5a
Hey bughunters! I got the new bughunt for FET ready. To set expectations, I didn't put in everything I'd like to so it'll need another build to get the love route epilogue semi done. I say semi because I never intended for it to have a "hard ending". That's more what the earlier ending was for. I'd call this a very mediocre or even small build in terms of what you can do.
Anyway, I wanted to have this build ready yesterday, but this build was very... veeeery buggy. In the final stages it was mostly graphical glitches, but very bad graphical glitches. Not even the funny kind.
I did manage to find and fix some older sneaky bugs too. One of them was when you picked Jinora during book 4's love route and ONLY Jinora, you could get stuck during the love route epilogue. That should've been fixed now, but you'll have to have butt fun with Jinora one more time "to shake things loose".
I've also been making headway into a string of bugs which could all of a sudden transport you back to the swamp or book 2's blackjack etc. They're the tricky kind so those won't all be gone all of a sudden, but I'm slowly creeping up on them to smack them in the head whenever I see them.

So! What's in this build? I'll add a short summary at the bottom of this post, but I'll already say I've added an optional end to the pregnancies which entails more than just a simple option in a menu. Not much more...but still, it feels a bit more organic now. I also left in the option to reset the pregnancy of Korra, Jinora and Kuvira. Initially for testing purposes.

If you encounter problems or simply have something you'd like me to know, whether it's bugs/typos/opinions it's all welcome and appreciated. You can add a comment below or send me a direct message. Both ways are fine. I did my very best to get it as bugfree as I could, but I always miss something and that's where hopefully you can step in :) !

Links Below!
- PC bughunt version - alt link

- MAC bughunt version - alt link

- Android bughunt version - alt link
people lost hope and yet here you are, thanks bud

general akil

Mar 1, 2019
Bughunt FET v1.0.5a

Links Below!

hero here

Aidenmark04

Jan 15, 2022
Bughunt FET v1.0.5a

Links Below!

Ah a hero, thank you. We have missed you dearly

Oberoth

Jan 14, 2020
Bughunt FET v1.0.5a

Links Below!

This hero deserves the whole shebang, Thanks bro! I was this close to yeet myself out the window, now to infinity and beyond!
aliens-toy-story.gif

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Last edited:

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Can someone put the image of Senna with Korra and Jinora what needs to be done help please Save please

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes