Spunkmeister

Donor
Mar 26, 2017
I HAVE WINDOWS 7 AND IT KEEPS GIVING ME THE SAME ERROR ABOUT SOMETHING MISSING HELP PLEASE! HERE IS A COPY AMD PASTE:
View attachment 9072 Thanks for any help!
I'm no computer tech savvy, but i remember CCleaner fucked up my registry and kept deleting my Temp folder via Appdata. So i've had to factory reset to get it back to normal. So, if you have CCleaner might be the time to start cleaning your pc manually.

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
I HAVE WINDOWS 7 AND IT KEEPS GIVING ME THE SAME ERROR ABOUT SOMETHING MISSING HELP PLEASE! HERE IS A COPY AMD PASTE:
View attachment 9072 Thanks for any help!
Dont play an .exe file inside a .zip file. Extract the .zip file first into an actual folder. That should solve your issue. If not then manually check the path if the file is there. If it is, then check for anti-virus/malware blocking the program.

Reactions: ponyguy

KODOMAN

Jun 30, 2017
guys i'm stuck in the third part,in love route,when you have to break your false memories
i cant break the door in the middle, anyone get this part?
(sorry about my poor english)

Last edited:

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
Console Commands.jpg
Does anyone know where can one get the updated console command list? This pic looks like it got print screened from a renpy console. If there's a command that shows the variables, that would be great.

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
Query: I am at what I think is the end of the slave route. I have Azula mindbroken. Ty Lee is my personal whore (dunno if there's any scenes for her after the golden stein). I can't seem to do anythign with Mei besides an implied scene where she dom's me. The prisoner girl will do duo-blowjobs with Azula, can't tell if there's anything else there, and the captain chick will do whatever I tell her. Azula's slutinnes is like 20/11, my firebendings maxed, how do I actually end the route?

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Query: I am at what I think is the end of the slave route. I have Azula mindbroken. Ty Lee is my personal whore (dunno if there's any scenes for her after the golden stein). I can't seem to do anythign with Mei besides an implied scene where she dom's me. The prisoner girl will do duo-blowjobs with Azula, can't tell if there's anything else there, and the captain chick will do whatever I tell her. Azula's slutinnes is like 20/11, my firebendings maxed, how do I actually end the route?
I think you need to visit the tower to get the ending.

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes