baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
This game is so great, the first book led me to believe it was just going to be like Akabur's trainer games, which are admittedly really good quality but they feel a bit hollow compared to the depth and character put into book 2, dang, super kudos to the dev on this. Eagerly awaiting when I can finally return to my poor lil A-cakes after the end.

There's definitely some soft locks in the third book though. I can't recall exactly how I did it but I managed to escape it by loading an older save and redoing some stuff differently - but basically when your house gets burned down, I think I progressed the day by training with Toph the first night but on the second day, even though I had the materials and believe I confronted Joo Dee, I was unable to build it (was given no option to when I clicked it), Toph refused to teach me so wouldn't let me in the house, the maze doesn't progress time and nor can I at the house. After exhausting clicking on every building / person I had to give up as I was unable to advance time or repair the house, so something fucky is going on there.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...are you playing love route?
from my recollection you need to spend a few nights in Tophs "home" in order to grow closer before you can rebuild the house... and in the village overview map you can wait till night time.

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
...are you playing love route?
from my recollection you need to spend a few nights in Tophs "home" in order to grow closer before you can rebuild the house... and in the village overview map you can wait till night time.
Aye, that's right, but you can't skip to night in the village overview map without having a built house, and I believe that Toph was locking me out of going to her house during the day because we trained the previous day and it didn't like that.

Djfappy

Oct 1, 2018
Yo is it fully complete or do it needs more time to develop if so let us know when the game is 100% done im made to tophs story both love and slave route weren't finished

yugie78

Jun 14, 2017

Post please. Damm tho it's the third time they update it xD

Gothicc

Nov 29, 2017
""
I have some good news! The coder is better again and has sent me a test build today. I've been playing it as much as I can, trying to find as many problems as possible but mostly focusing on bugs which can prevent the player from progressing in the story since those are the most annoying.
Unfortunately it has more than it's usually amount of game breaking bugs at this stage. We'll need to track down and solve the ones we already know of first before we can have the bughunters sink their teeth in this build.
We're going to fix the most important problems as quickly as we can and try to send out the bughunt version to the highest tiers on Saturday(possibly very late). If all goes well and the bughunters won't find any other seriously broken stuff we can use the following days to add some polish and remove as many glitches as we can. We'll send it to the early access crowd afterwards.
Sorry for the delay everyone. We dislike those as much as anyone else out there, but things are finally moving forward again!

""

clemencerust

Nov 19, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "bk3_s_maze.rpyc", line 796, in script
File "F:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.4c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2159, in execute
next_node(self.lookup())
File "F:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.4c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2144, in lookup
return renpy.game.script.translator.lookup_translate(self.identifier, getattr(self, "alternate", None))
File "F:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.4c-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 190, in lookup_translate
return tl.block[0]
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.7.4c
Sat Dec 08 19:16:28 2018

It's happend at with toph going down to tunnel...
no way to avoid it though.

----------------------news----------------------
I got files from old version's renpy like 0.6.11,
Which can solve any error problem I've faced with,
didn't know if it'll cause any new problem.
to use it,you unzip it to overcover your game's folder.

Reactions: TioSam
4.50 star(s) 272 Votes