neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
Easier, sure, but imagine having everything you've done have an impact on Korra's future.

Like instead of Zuko it's Azula leading the Fire Nation (or whoever you chose to impregnate). Or, on the same accord, it's Azula who knows that it's you.

Or Katara, who lived her life like normal but her children have attributes much like you. Instead of Tenzin being all-srs, he's a sarcastic shit who takes after his old man (you).

Imagine Amon, who probably is still the same, but now Korra's grown up with a Katara who promises her all these great and wonderful things about the "real" previous Avatar, so when you show up, of course Katara and Toph are going to know it's actually you, the player.

I'm probably reading too much into this but I've been a slave to this game for so long that the potential is just way too much.
Sure it would be awesome but unless he has added a bunch of variables isn't gonna happen.
He will more than likely go the easier route since all he has to do is reference in writing like he did with shady and you get the same effect.

He did cheap out on the Ty-Lee route in book 2 and completely jump over the seige of Ba-Sing-Se to avoid the additional hassle of all this time jump shit(and more content for some of the best girls) after all.

Last time I looked at the script files the only variable that seemed like it would matter and and count throughout the game was when you chose which route to take each girl down and that doesn't seem to matter

Now some questions:
>Why bring up Amon if nothing changes about him?
>What does Katara bringing you up to Korra do? What does her and Toph recognizing you do past Book 3 2.0 intro and the poking fun at Korra for whatever her and you do like a parent would do to their kid to embarrass them?
>Why would Tenzin(or any of their kids) change since they are still Aang's kids(Biologically and the fact Aang still raises them to adulthood)? Only thing he could inherit from us is spirit and that is entirely up in the air if this would have any impact or even be possible.

I'm pretty sure Zuko has stepped down and his daughter is the current firelord in Korra's time so...
>Why would someone besides Zuko or Azula be ruling? Also why bring up the chance Azula won't know it's you since we already know she will since Katara and Toph will know it's you?

Reactions: ghostfreak24

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Well considering that we didn't impregnate Katara as of now Tenzin would most likely still be her and Aangs son.
Considering her utter devotion to MC I dont really see her going for a relationship with normal Aang.
Whats more thats dangerously close to cucking which would be a disastrous writing choice considering the genre.

Reactions: Ichtyosaurus

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I have to admit that the whole body hopping shit complicate the whole matter, even more when they start recognising you, especialy when you remember that some of the book 2 love endings (those i did at least) basicaly have the MC give tips to the girls about getting on with Zuko once he is gone and Zuko is back without his memory.

Reactions: TheDevian and Genji

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
>Why bring up Amon if nothing changes about him?
Maybe he's less volatile given what the Water Tribe devolved to. Or more volatile given how "bad" you as the Avatar was, or at least morally corrupt. Even in the Love Route, MC is a shit.

>What does Katara bringing you up to Korra do? What does her and Toph recognizing you do past Book 3 2.0 intro and the poking fun at Korra for whatever her and you do like a parent would do to their kid to embarrass them?
Because Katara knows that the past Avatar was the MC, who she was fully devoted to. At the moment, nothing has happened, but this absolute devotion and recognition could play an interesting position if Korra meet/sees them, especially because it'd still be the MC after so many years.

>Why would Tenzin(or any of their kids) change since they are still Aang's kids(Biologically and the fact Aang still raises them to adulthood)? Only thing he could inherit from us is spirit and that is entirely up in the air if this would have any impact or even be possible.
Because there's a chance that "biologically" the sperm might be Aang's, but it was still the MC's. Even if Aang raises them to adulthood, that doesn't mean Tenzin has to be exactly like him. Genetics and all that jazz.

I'm pretty sure Zuko has stepped down and his daughter is the current firelord in Korra's time so...
>Why would someone besides Zuko or Azula be ruling? Also why bring up the chance Azula won't know it's you since we already know she will since Katara and Toph will know it's you?
You bring up a good point on the first line, but in terms of Zuko and Azula: Zuko would be an interesting case cause he would be waking up to one of three girlfriends, potentially getting them pregnant, one of which could be his sister. Also I don't remember mentioning Azula wouldn't recognize you.

This is all speculation and a giant "what-if" case. I don't expect much of this to hold water when Book 4 comes out, but that doesn't mean I couldn't give some two cents.

Not sure why you decided to tear into it, but thank you for the polite conversation.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I have to admit that the whole body hopping shit complicate the whole matter, even more when they start recognising you, especialy when you remember that some of the book 2 love endings (those i did at least) basicaly have the MC give tips to the girls about getting on with Zuko once he is gone and Zuko is back without his memory.
With Katara, I kind of get it, her memories are in the right order, and she can tell by how you are acting totally different than Aang. Also, clearly she knows something from the Painted Lady... At least in the slave route, the only others who recognized you were in a dream, so didn't really count, IIRC. Though I can't say if that changed in the Love route.

Reactions: Balrog

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
Maybe he's less volatile given what the Water Tribe devolved to. Or more volatile given how "bad" you as the Avatar was, or at least morally corrupt. Even in the Love Route, MC is a shit.

Because Katara knows that the past Avatar was the MC, who she was fully devoted to. At the moment, nothing has happened, but this absolute devotion and recognition could play an interesting position if Korra meet/sees them, especially because it'd still be the MC after so many years.

Because there's a chance that "biologically" the sperm might be Aang's, but it was still the MC's. Even if Aang raises them to adulthood, that doesn't mean Tenzin has to be exactly like him. Genetics and all that jazz.

You bring up a good point on the first line, but in terms of Zuko and Azula: Zuko would be an interesting case cause he would be waking up to one of three girlfriends, potentially getting them pregnant, one of which could be his sister. Also I don't remember mentioning Azula wouldn't recognize you.

This is all speculation and a giant "what-if" case. I don't expect much of this to hold water when Book 4 comes out, but that doesn't mean I couldn't give some two cents.

Not sure why you decided to tear into it, but thank you for the polite conversation.
It's less trying to tear into it and more inquiring about your idea's and thoughts. Also to get a bit more discussion going instead of the overwhelming majority of "help! I'm stuck" posts when everything comes off as pretty straight-forward and we even have a walkthrough in the op(Also a walkthrough mod though not sure how much it covers since it looks to focus on book 2).

Though this last part maybe an exaggeration since it has been forever since I've been in any thread past looking for updates and I'm not reading 300+ pages to adjust my assessment from the past couple pages I skimmed through.

>I don't think Amon would be less volatile seeing as how the water tribe has risen and blood bending is a crime and super frowned upon not to mention it's his family fault how he turned out. The protag has no effect on the outcome of the treatment of him since he never comes in contact with Bloodbending and how people feel about it. Best outcome I could see would be if the Villians and near everyone was female for "reasons" but that would piss off anyone who wants mity to stick as close to the actual show as possible.

>Everything that makes up the kids is Aang. The only thing that can make them like the mc is either him going and impregnating everyone with his original body or personally raising every fucking one neither of which he does. Genetics are Biological.
Only thing they could inherit from protag is soul/spirit and I don't think that would happen or matter.
>Still do not get what you mean about the Katara, Toph and Korra thing.

Or, on the same accord, it's Azula who knows that it's you.
I took this as you suggesting that she may not know you.
>What three gfs?
Mai and Azula are the only ones you can impregnate since Mity discarded the Ty-Lee route and I don't think that the "cows" are who you are referring too.
>What would be interesting about his case?

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
With Katara, I kind of get it, her memories are in the right order, and she can tell by how you are acting totally different than Aang. Also, clearly she knows something from the Painted Lady... At least in the slave route, the only others who recognized you were in a dream, so didn't really count, IIRC. Though I can't say if that changed in the Love route.
Love route also had the one dream with Azula and Toph.

Although the slave route seemed to imply that Azula knew it was the MC.

Reactions: TheDevian

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
Wait...discarded?
What did I miss?
No Idea what all was cut but the sugar daddy stuff from the slave route was also supposed to be on the Love route where instead of Stealing the money from the merchant or whoever it was who didn't tip her you shame them as Zuko. Basically anything that came off as thief-ish or lowlife was what you could do as the thief and the honorable shit was Zuko's.
The only things I can think of that she got in content in the love route was a facial at the beach, Whatever happens after ember island and particapating in the foursome.

Reactions: Saraf

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
No Idea what all was cut but the sugar daddy stuff from the slave route was also supposed to be on the Love route where instead of Stealing the money from the merchant or whoever it was who didn't tip her you shame them as Zuko. Basically anything that came off as thief-ish or lowlife was what you could do as the thief and the honorable shit was Zuko's.
The only things I can think of that she got in content in the love route was a facial at the beach, Whatever happens after ember island and particapating in the foursome.
Ah I see,thought there was some info on a cut full route.
Can understand why they shoved the suggar daddy stuff completely into the slave route as it would have been rather jarring on the love route.
Still she really could have used some the attention and development.
As amusing as her portrayal in FET is,its also incredibly shallow.

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
Ah I see,thought there was some info on a cut full route.
Can understand why they shoved the suggar daddy stuff completely into the slave route as it would have been rather jarring on the love route.
Still she really could have used some the attention and development.
As amusing as her portrayal in FET is,its also incredibly shallow.
I could see how some of the stuff could be jarring but everything else could have fit fine since it seemed that it was the opposite.
A simple "helping a friend and may have feelings for them" situation would have worked.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
.............can they be avoided?
Yes, all can be avoided and I forgot Suki.
can you have anal with rei down the line?
titjob too-won't say no to asslicking, either
No to all of it, she's just a minor character. Finger in ass, that's closest to anal.
where do i go next im stuck in the maze in book 3 .-. (can someone pls tell me ????)
If in a maze, alway go right, or always go left. If you want to know more, consider to give more information. A lot more...

Reactions: Separin

illiascrux

Dec 30, 2018
Can someone help me the saves from 7.5c are not loading in 7.6 and the 7.6 doesn't save nor load any saves is this a bug is there any way to fix it by the way I'm playing using Android device

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

Hi people, I've just finished working on the walkthrough and mod for the Book 2 slave route, which means there's a full in-game walkthrough for both Book 2 routes, a scene gallery with every scene from Book 2, and a cheat menu which works for both Book 2 routes. It took me about 6 months to beat and finish playing both Book 2 routes, so now I finally get to play Book 3 haha! Book 3 will probably be added to the mod no later than the end of January. Enjoy the mod!

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0002.png

Bas134

Aug 2, 2017

Hi people, I've just finished working on the walkthrough and mod for the Book 2 slave route, which means there's a full in-game walkthrough for both Book 2 routes, a scene gallery with every scene from Book 2, and a cheat menu which works for both Book 2 routes. It took me about 6 months to beat and finish playing both Book 2 routes, so now I finally get to play Book 3 haha! Book 3 will probably be added to the mod no later than the end of January. Enjoy the mod!

View attachment 210836 View attachment 210837 View attachment 210838 View attachment 210839 View attachment 210844 View attachment 210845 View attachment 210843
Very cool!! Gonna update mod now .. Btw, would it be possible to do book 3 slave route as first?

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yes, all can be avoided and I forgot Suki.

No to all of it, she's just a minor character. Finger in ass, that's closest to anal.

If in a maze, alway go right, or always go left. If you want to know more, consider to give more information. A lot more...
shame-she really needs more...........pretty big deal to have as lesbian interested in you

nensense

Oct 7, 2018
In Book 3 where do you find Shady so that you can get the key from her? Katara and Suki are telling me to find her to get the key but I've checked everywhere and I still have no idea where she is...

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes