Ric

Oct 21, 2016
So similar a thing happens whenever I try to do a crab battle, I had been ignoring it and avoiding crab battles until I needed to do one to get a map that seems to be necessary to the story so now I'm stuck. Does anyone know how to fix this? View attachment 260691
Why ask about the bugs of the old versions? There is nothing difficult to read the title, or the first post of this topic. Current version 0.7.7d

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I don't get it, there's only a blank image :C. Also, guise, where can I find a wlakthrough.
Before you ask something, you must first read the topic. There is a search system (including within the topic) where you can check if someone has already answered your question. And only after all of the above you can ask.

If you tried to see something in my previous image - better read the post number 1 of this topic.
If you can read, then in the topic header you will find at least three options Walkthrough. Also, the Walkthrough can be found in previous posts (more convenient through the search on the topic)
People do not parrots to answer the same questions on almost every page.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Before you ask something, you must first read the topic. There is a search system (including within the topic) where you can check if someone has already answered your question. And only after all of the above you can ask.

If you tried to see something in my previous image - better read the post number 1 of this topic.
If you can read, then in the topic header you will find at least three options Walkthrough. Also, the Walkthrough can be found in previous posts (more convenient through the search on the topic)
People do not parrots to answer the same questions on almost every page.
download.jpg

UncleBob113

Oct 1, 2017
Why ask about the bugs of the old versions? There is nothing difficult to read the title, or the first post of this topic. Current version 0.7.7d
Once I posted that I noticed that I had a older version I updated but it fixed nothing.

rockd

Jul 31, 2017
Anyone can post the latest art update?

Thx :D

A new art update... but its' not??!!

I already mentioned this for a bit in the latest art asset update, but I've been trying to put together something new (a small proof of concept game) to show the coder and which could become part of book 4 if he likes it. I still haven't shown any of it to him though because he's busy with more important stuff and.....

because my attempts at making something which works turned out to be a goddamn mess and has left me feeling like a continually 3% charged phone.

The excitement of trying out new stuff is quickly strangled when you're hit left and right and left again with a torrent of error messages. But then it works for a split second and you try adding something more and things break down again while you're cursing at yourself, wondering why you just couldn't leave it alone when it still sorta worked.

Then after a long time, things seem to work again, but to your horror you don't understand why it works... even worse while trying to figure it out you're getting more and more convinced it shouldn't, so what the hell is going on?

And after yet some more time you notice you've been setting up simple party based top down rpg like thing.... Which might work in very controlled environment, but once it'd get out there and with monthly additions there's no way it can stay like that. Not to mention we're supposed to be making a funny/smutty visual novel. Sure we can(and did) take some adventurous paths outside of the genre, but there are limits damnit!

Actually, When it comes to bugs which I tried to get under controle, it got so bad I started dreaming about them. Slowly waking up while being convinced I found the solution to two bugs and just to have it fade away from my memory was a confusing experience... You're disappointed you don't remember what you did to solve it, but the bugs were just a dream anyway so it's all okay, or were they?? It too me a long time before I was conscious enough to be certain it was a dream.

Let's just say my appreciation for what the coder has to go through has skyrocketed once more.

Btw. when I discovered I was taking things way too far I started yanking out parts of the code creating another mess of errors.

Long story short, I finally finished something which I can show to the coder. I don't even care anymore whether it'll get his nod of approval or not. Right now, in this moment, I'd be just as happy to hear him say it sucks and it needs to be deleted.

I can now finally start pouring the brunt of my attention once again where it should've been in the first place, drawing naked girls! ALL sorts of pretty nude tit bearing humans to wash this feeling of failure off of me... It's going to take a lot of tits, but drawing those give me energy instead of depleting it. Tits rule! And ass too naturally.

So is there no uplifting artsy news from my side? Well, I have started working on the idles for book 4. I'm always doubting whether to keep them simple and make them look more like the cartoon or put in more detail. That'll be an ever continuing tug of war, but I can say I'm pretty damn happy with how some of them are turning out so far.

And that's already it for this update. Horror with a cherry on top, is how I'd summarize my most recent experiences. Let's hope the coder is having a lot less hurdles to get over. I'm ready to send him my preliminary book4 addition proposal and am incredibly curious how he'll react.

Peace and tits(and ass) forever!

Talk to you all later!

D

Deleted member 666996

That is it:

Other music:

Thanks for this, I was looking at the comment sections seeing if anyone posted about this game.

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes