rubendm1995

Dec 13, 2017
um air bending is the final book and will probably be based on korra which will still be a retelling of the story in a way so please if you dont like that just play a different game also this was the final part of this book
Who said that i dont like it, i love the game, i was just giving my opinion.

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
so.. clicking onto mix drinks after the day resets in the earth kingdom causes you to play blackjack with ty lee back in the fire kingdom :unsure:

pilikus

Aug 21, 2017
where can i find save files iv come up to C:\Users\.....\AppData\Roaming\RenPy but then i cant find the fight file
e1 foud it in file avatar harem xd

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
ajala keeps asking me to find those girls even though i already did is there a way to fix that?

Kariuns

Jun 8, 2018
I'm stuck, toph asks me to find smellerbee's leader, but I do not know where to find it, someone from a tip

Cantremembernames

Feb 22, 2019
Does anyone know where to find jet? Someone said he's supposed to be in the Toph Section behind a wall,but I just can't seem to find him

Edit: Found it. If anybody still needs it, from the room with the metal cage 3 times down, then to the right

kingkro

Jan 4, 2017
I can't seem to find an answer in this thread, but I'm stuck with Toph slave route. I'm 4/5 and have been trying all the options and visiting all the characters. Can't seem to get it to 5/5.

Reactions: lerolerdo

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I hope one day Mity releases an official gallery mode for this game, so many great scenes that you never get to see again unless you replay the whole game.
For now we have the mod in the OP for gallery. Problem is, it's only for book 2.
It really sucks not having a gallery with the scenes you've watched. There's a lot of them that you can't repeat unless you make a fuck ton of saves.

Is there a code to turn the pregnancy switch off?
I haven't located the flag that triggers the pregnancy scenes in the code. But you can avoid it ingame.

For Mai in book 2 love route. Don't creampie her before the wedding.

For Katara in book 3 love route. Same thing, don't cum inside her doing the 'Fingering' scene before the ending.

Haven't quite figured how to trigger Toph but im on it.

Does anyone have the june's combination ?
Book 3 love route?
Look around, there's a guard looking at a poster.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: demiboss and Gabaw

lazere

Feb 23, 2019
I can't seem to find an answer in this thread, but I'm stuck with Toph slave route. I'm 4/5 and have been trying all the options and visiting all the characters. Can't seem to get it to 5/5.
Is that the part with her mom? I think you might need to do the morning training once/twice more. Also have her public displays above 10 from running scams to be on the safe side.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, unlike some I like Korra a lot and with Asami, Aang's and Toph's kids, even the old Toph and Katara, there sure could be a lot of fucking around in book four.

I wonder who the MC will be, normal Asami as Korra's main LI would be the obvious choice, but that's kinda the wrong gender AND it would rob us of the joy of fucking that hot piece of ass.

Very much looking forward to that.

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes