nguyen56

Jun 29, 2018
This is the one game I hope the dev team does go back and refine their earlier efforts. Katara's Book 1 is shit compared to Book 2 and 3. Needs to absolutely be redone.

Reactions: CursedFlame91
Jan 28, 2019
Well, technically the MC got into Avatar State in book 3. When you had to go and rescue Toph and don't ask Ajala to help you.
But that was optional, not sure what will be canon for the game's world.

Was Toph in book 2? I prolly missed it.
But as for pregnant scenes, you have my post in page 429. There I listed all the available scenes, how to trigger them in game and also how to turn the flag with the console.
Pretty much all of them use the pregnancy acceleration potion considering the time frame.

This part was a bit worrying to me. As all books seem to be almost completely isolated from eachother, none of your previous choices affect you in any way.
My bad! I said Toph but I meant Ty Lee. I'm sorry that came out confusing!

DungBeetle

Jul 10, 2018
At the end of the route. How do i unlock Toph love dress (preg option) and Katara sex (preg option)?
Where is Sokka's mancave? Tried clicking on the little gate where you have to give him the rat but it wasnt doing anything.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
The choices are "Give Toph a sister" and "Make Poppy a grandmother."
Yes,thank you,Im well aware what the choices are.
Thats not what I asked though.

Maybe they'll have those kids and the canon kids be different characters ? with your kids just doing a cameo or being mentionned like Zuko's grandson.
Doubt it.
Thats just asking for annoyed consumers(considering its dangerously close to cheating/NTR) when the alternative is so readily laid out and easy to incorporate.

Bertinrow

Sep 4, 2017
Going to start a new play through, probably do Slave route on 1, Love on 2. What is the major difference between love and slave in book 3? Is one generally considered better than the other?

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Going to start a new play through, probably do Slave route on 1, Love on 2. What is the major difference between love and slave in book 3? Is one generally considered better than the other?
In the Love route you can make Toph and Katara pregnant and have it show. You also get rid of the hypnosis and turn the brothel into a boarding house.

In the Slave route you hypnotize the girls and make Toph lean into the sexy stuff. Nobody can get pregnant at the moment though. Also the story is different with the snake ladies.

Reactions: ghostfreak24

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Yes,thank you,Im well aware what the choices are.
Thats not what I asked though.

Doubt it.
Thats just asking for annoyed consumers(considering its dangerously close to cheating/NTR) when the alternative is so readily laid out and easy to incorporate.
Maybe but technicaly the Mc IS Aang, since they are reincarnation (which once again pose the question of what they actualy mean by reincarnation) and it would easily deal with the probleme that the pregnancy are optional.

Reactions: Saraf

june18

Aug 11, 2018
okay so I've played book 3 in the past updates and I was in the slave route with suki and june, and I stopped playing since there.
I'm thinking of trying a different route since that one didn't really speak to me
are june and suki featured and have multiple sex scenes in the love routes?

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
This is the one game I hope the dev team does go back and refine their earlier efforts. Katara's Book 1 is shit compared to Book 2 and 3. Needs to absolutely be redone.
In comparison to the previous Books, Book 3's Slave route is rather underwhelming. I started a playthrough of the Love route and that one feels much more rewarding and sees the PC Avatar acting more abusive/humilating towards the ladies. With hypnosis, he's able to just turn the girls and doesn't need to break them as he did in previous Books. I'd have really liked to have seen some scenes where he makes them perform for him in public in the city.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Maybe but technicaly the Mc IS Aang, since they are reincarnation (which once again pose the question of what they actualy mean by reincarnation) and it would easily deal with the probleme that the pregnancy are optional.
Thats not how reincarnations work(well depends on how you look at it philosophically I suppose).
It also doesnt help to alleviate the problem of it possibly alienating some consumers(as is always the case if anything even remotely not player-centric enters the picture in eroge that havent established it as a fetish)...and is it just me or did we already have that discussion in the past?

We will see how they do it but the path of least possible backlash(not that I would expect too much either way)certainly would be to just ignore the canon marriages and go with whatever relationshipless alternative they want to come up with as well as ignoring/cleaning up some of the resulting minor inconsistencies like that whole Toph´s daughter/Tenzin tryst(or not,considering Book 2).

Reactions: Balrog

Alien_Player

Dec 25, 2017
I am stuck in the part when Toph sending me to Ty Lee or Suki. I've done all their quest's already there is only repeatably scenes. Any tips how to move forward ?

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Thats not how reincarnations work(well depends on how you look at it philosophically I suppose).
It also doesnt help to alleviate the problem of it possibly alienating some consumers(as is always the case if anything even remotely not player-centric enters the picture in eroge that havent established it as a fetish)...and is it just me or did we already have that discussion in the past?

We will see how they do it but the path of least possible backlash(not that I would expect too much either way)certainly would be to just ignore the canon marriages and go with whatever relationshipless alternative they want to come up with as well as ignoring/cleaning up some of the resulting minor inconsistencies like that whole Toph´s daughter/Tenzin tryst(or not,considering Book 2).
The reincarnation thing ? yeah we already talked about that but it was about LOK making it a mess but we haven't talked about they'll do with the optional kids before.

Reactions: Saraf

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
The reincarnation thing ? yeah we already talked about that but it was about LOK making it a mess but we haven't talked about they'll do with the optional kids before.
Huh,must have been with someone else then,my bad.

nguyen56

Jun 29, 2018
In comparison to the previous Books, Book 3's Slave route is rather underwhelming. I started a playthrough of the Love route and that one feels much more rewarding and sees the PC Avatar acting more abusive/humilating towards the ladies. With hypnosis, he's able to just turn the girls and doesn't need to break them as he did in previous Books. I'd have really liked to have seen some scenes where he makes them perform for him in public in the city.
They definitely toned down the slave route with each book, likely to appeal to more delicate tastes and Patreon's banhammer. Only Book 1's slave route feels like actually making a mindbroken slave, the rest just feel like a slightly more kinky love route.

log4242

Jan 2, 2018
I'm a little stuck. Ajala asks me to find her henchwomen in the badgermole part of the dungeon, but I can't find anything there. Unless I'm misunderstanding the clue.

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes