KarrotKake

Dec 10, 2017
The way the feet are drawn is a little bothering. They look more like teddy bear paws lol. Wish they could work on that.

Reactions: Balrog

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Yea someone has to tell Mity most women have small feet. More than once I was going to do that but as I can't even draw decent stick figures I don't feel in the right position to do so. Also it's hard for me to criticize him on any art related flaws as I like his game so much.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Just finished book 3. I really liked it, although not as much as book 2. I think the reason was because of Katara.

I liked her a lot in book 1, but her personality was way too different in this one and she became almost annoying to me. I wish they focused only on Toph and the other new girls from that book.

I may be a minority with this thinking, but I hope she's not in the next book, although it seems like she will, since she knows something about the plot.

Anyway it's just a minor grievance, I love the game.

Reactions: SiuKim

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Posted on the last page, but I do also wish we'd gotten (or would be getting) some finalities with some of the characters we interacted with in Book 1 or Book 2. Book 2 had that weird flash thing to a couple of the ladies in Book 1, but Book 3 had nothing of the sort.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I'll say it before and I'll say it again

What made book 2 the best is Azula is her femdom

I have legit replayed book 2 like 3-4 times because of how sexy she is written
Azula was amazing, book 2 is still my favorite. But I think book 3 had everything to be better in my opinion if it just focused on Toph and the new girls.
Katara kinda ruined it to me, because whenever she appeared I just wanted to get it over with, just so I could go back to Toph and the plot. She became an annoying character to me.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Azula was amazing, book 2 is still my favorite. But I think book 3 had everything to be better in my opinion if it just focused on Toph and the new girls.
Katara kinda ruined it to me, because whenever she appeared I just wanted to get it over with, just so I could go back to Toph and the plot. She became an annoying character to me.
I wouldn't have minded Katara in Book 3 if her role wasn't just "I know who you are but I can't say why or tell you anything and if you try to ask or try to push me to answer for you I'll be coy or mislead you to something else as if I have all the power even though I was literally willing to fuck you in front of my father and in one route get me pregnant."

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I wouldn't have minded Katara in Book 3 if her role wasn't just "I know who you are but I can't say why or tell you anything and if you try to ask or try to push me to answer for you I'll be coy or mislead you to something else as if I have all the power even though I was literally willing to fuck you in front of my father and in one route get me pregnant."
Honestly it's pretty obvious it's a 'if i tell you, everyone die' or 'future you told me to keep my trap shut' kind of deal so i don't hold it against her.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
i will skip this game for now..i will come back when Book 4 Love route started..;)

why people think Katara is annoying?
She is MC main lover too..and im pretty sure if there is Azula,she also try to have MC attention..

Reactions: GaRbS

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
i will skip this game for now..i will come back when Book 4 Love route started..;)

why people think Katara is annoying?
She is MC main lover too..and im pretty sure if there is Azula,she also try to have MC attention..
She's Aang's lover, but I wish her progression ended in the first book and maybe after everything, we get to see her again if we'd like, since we tell her we will come back.
The reason I liked book 2 so much, was because it was something completely different from book one and I was hoping for the same in book 3.

I like her, but she became my least favorite girl from book 3. Also, Azula wouldn't try to have MC's attention, because we're not playing Zuko on book 3.

Jun 20, 2018
She's Aang's lover, but I wish her progression ended in the first book and maybe after everything, we get to see her again if we'd like, since we tell her we will come back.
The reason I liked book 2 so much, was because it was something completely different from book one and I was hoping for the same in book 3.

I like her, but she became my least favorite girl from book 3. Also, Azula wouldn't try to have MC's attention, because we're not playing Zuko on book 3.
you know Azula already see MC in Zuko right?All 3 of them already know MC is the one possesing the character...they immediately recognize MC when the change of behaviour happen..

and i want Katara in Book 3,she can unlock threesome,pregnancy with her lover like she want since book 1,also she can help Toph developing her feeling to MC and she can comfort MC with his problem,without Katara,it will be boring..if i have a choice,i will choose Toph & Katara,which one are better?threesome and their pregnancies,or only one..

Reactions: Genji

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
you know Azula already see MC in Zuko right?All 3 of them already know MC is the one possesing the character...they immediately recognize MC when the change of behaviour happen..

and i want Katara in Book 3,she can unlock threesome,pregnancy with her lover like she want since book 1,also she can help Toph developing her feeling to MC and she can comfort MC with his problem,without Katara,it will be boring..if i have a choice,i will choose Toph & Katara,which one are better?threesome and their pregnancies,or only one..
As far as we know, only Katara knows and it was pretty obvious since she even see your spirit leaving but neither Azula nor Mai would have a reason to recognize us anyway since we're back before Book 2 happens.

What a fucking mess do we leave behind for Aang and Zuko in those books, poor Aang wake up in the middle of a war with half of his crew pregnant XD

Jun 20, 2018
As far as we know, only Katara knows and it was pretty obvious since she even see your spirit leaving but neither Azula nor Mai would have a reason to recognize us anyway since we're back before Book 2 happens.

What a fucking mess do we leave behind for Aang and Zuko in those books, poor Aang wake up in the middle of a war with half of his crew pregnant XD
they can only recognize when the change of behaviour from MC..

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
How would Azula and Mai recognize a change in behavior ? in their book we were amnesiac and even the MC though he was Zuko and even as we leave, Azula doesn't seems to think we aren't Zuko.

I mean unlike Katara, we have no indication Mai and Azula have any idea of the whole thing, especialy since Tai Lee doesn't recognize us from Book 3 either so i doubt the fire trio had Katara's insider info.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
No, the only one who knows who the MC is, is Katara. Tai Lee doesn't know who you are and even Azula herself doesn't care about you, when she appears in book 3, when you're with Tai Lee just before the ending.

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes