SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Maybe you are Unalag in the Loveroute and you can flirt as the Dark Avatar with the Good Avatar Korra.

Lilraya

Jul 28, 2018
I'm only wondering what will happen with characters from previous books. I don't remember many of them in Legend of Korra series when I watched them and it would kinda feel like a waste if they all were to just disappear...

Also I wouldn't really want to bang "granny" versions of them either :D I'm not saying it wouldn't be nice to see old characters in a new book but wouldn't it be weird to meet them as old versions?..

That being said anyone could remind what happens with characters like Ty Lee, Azula, Suki and others during Korra times in a series?

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Problem with covering the other arcs of Korra would be who do we play with?
Remember that you are supposed to learn airbending and in book 2 Korra is not studyng anymore and in book 3 and 4 she and Tenzin barely interact and see each other.
A timeskip could only work with a book 1 to book 2 skip or a book 3 to book 4 skip.
My theory is that slave route might cover book 1 and 2 as tenzin and love route will cover book 3 and 4 as one of the new airbenders.
Problem is the same: you are supposed to romance Korra in the love route, but with who? Tenzin would be really weird since he is married, I can understand kinky on slave, but love is a different thing and as I said Korra had very few interactions with the airbenders on book 3 and 4.

Well we alre already time traveling and body hopping in the story and the dreamstealer is supposedly kind of on our side maybe? There could be aome
Tomfoolery with that

And yeah as others have aside being a generic airbender student would make sense.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
So, a story question. MC is the avatar and he jumped onto a non avatars body. Does he still have his powers? I mean he did learn bending and apparently he could use his powers as the random thief in book 2.

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
So, a story question. MC is the avatar and he jumped onto a non avatars body. Does he still have his powers? I mean he did learn bending and apparently he could use his powers as the random thief in book 2.
He could firebend because the thief was a firebender, but he didn't have access to his other bending.
That said, he didn't remember that he was a future avatar so maybe he didn't try.

Bertinrow

Sep 4, 2017
Which route in book three is considered the best? I'm doing to go Slave, then Love in books 1 & 2 respectively

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Many years later, we are still here with v.8.1c. Nice. Let's the milking continue.
This game consistently updates on schedule with content and has a clear direction going forward unlike some certain other games. If you personally don't like the game that's one thing, but how can you sit there and accuse it of milking?

That being said anyone could remind what happens with characters like Ty Lee, Azula, Suki and others during Korra times in a series?
None of them are ever mentioned in Korra.

Hertopaly

Donor
Sep 25, 2017
How much content does Korra have at the moment? I got her down to 90 resistance and can't figure out what to do next, is it possible to get her lower?

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Problem is the same: you are supposed to romance Korra in the love route, but with who? Tenzin would be really weird since he is married,
cheating is a thing... the love route would be more interesting for me if Tenzin and Korra end in relationship where they are trying to keep hidden from his wife.

Reactions: Johnnyknoxville

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I don't get people rating this game with one star. For the consistent updates alone it has earned two.

edit:
Many years later, we are still here with v.8.1c. Nice. Let's the milking continue.
You can dislike the game, the art, the humor, whatever but to criticize the development speed of this game makes you look like a moron.

Last edited:

thisain'titman

Dec 4, 2018
Haha, don't know what's more beautiful, you missing the point or how after jumping into a basically already over with conversation, you are going to try and take a how road and even tell someone to "grow up" right after doing exactly what you're telling me to grow up for doing lmao.
I'm pretty sure he said he was ending after he used that message. I'm not trying to defend anyone but i'm pretty sure he means Both of you are immature and need to stop arguing.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I don't get people rating this game with one star. For the consistent updates alone it has earned two.

You can dislike the game, the art, the humor, whatever but to criticize the development speed of this game makes you look like a moron.
They're not exactly following the rating guidelines either. Usually when a game doesn't appeal to you it's in practice a 1 star game for you but since you drop such games early you're not very well suited to reviewing it for others.

"milking" is one of those non-terms that are mainly used by people with zero knowledge about anything. It's a funny combination of adhd, entitlement, communism and jealousy.

s.palpatine

Jun 4, 2019
I really like that game.

Storyline is pretty nice and easy going. If you could recommend me more games like this, pls tell me :)
Looking for excange about games and chat bout :)

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Rubbing and titplay, that's it for now
how do you get there? I stucked on 90, it does not go down. Resistance goes up when i chose to slap her, and does not goes down when i choose to play with her heir.

Also, how to tech her airbending? It just tells me I know nothing about it.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017

edit:

huh, at first i thought you made a stupid joke by stating that people actually rate this game with only one star. then i checked the rating section...and was shocked. there really are people rating it with only one star! o_O

a good reviewer rates a game as objectively as possible. that means, it doesn't matter if you as a reviewer doesn't like the setting. you gotta rate the game by its quality and not by your taste. and i can assure everyone here in the thread: the quality of this game is impressively high! coding, writing (grammar and so on), art (how the art itself was made, not the artstyle mind ya), accessability, options, gametime... the game gathers together a lot of pieces from other works and games that worked there, put it together to make an impressive monument of a game that could easily count as three games in one. how one can rate this game even wtih 2 stars is beyond me. the whole foundation of the game is top notch, music works, art doesn't look like it was made from paint, good grammar, play length is ludicrous. it's a dream for every reviewer honestly... we really need a better review system on f95 i think. too many fucks are reviewing games, making shitty reviews and often either uprating mediocre games or downvoting games to "swim against the flow" instead of rating games accordingly.

RosesInBlue

Mar 4, 2018
how do you get there? I stucked on 90, it does not go down. Resistance goes up when i chose to slap her, and does not goes down when i choose to play with her heir.

Also, how to tech her airbending? It just tells me I know nothing about it.
When her resistance is as low as it gets from meditation training, you need to explore other things to do.
At 90, talk to Pema during the day.
When you progress to some point, Shady will sell you an airbending scroll.

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes