bk4_money =
korra_moral =
korra_resist =
korra_gift = 99
korra_mad = 0
spin_points_total = 99 (max lvl is 8)

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
they are slave..using blackmail,raping and hypnosis can make the girl agree to get pregnant and will take care of the baby?sadly no,they didnt like MC in that way,they only like fooling around with him..There is a difference between Love and Slave route..In Love route,they willingly to have sex with MC because they like him,In slave route,the MC take advantage of the girl to make them have sex with him..
They would do it. It doesn't matter if they don't love the Mc all that matters is that they would get pregnant and have to take care of the kids. Katara, Azula and Toph would be fine(K because she is loving and A because she is dominated by mindbroken by the Mc aka Stockhom syndrome and T because she wants to show she isn't a kid so she would have a kid).

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
Was it just me or did the love route in book two after the island vacation feel rushed, like the developer got bored of it and wanted to move onto the next book? The island part is packed with so much content and feels like it's just the start of your relationship building with Azula... but then there didn't seem to be much content between then and the ending.

I haven't really played this since he started working on book three, since I don't have much interest in Toph, but now that the game's moved onto Korra I was going to take another look at it. Maybe he added more content to book two since then or my game was just buggy, I dunno.

Jun 20, 2018
They would do it. It doesn't matter if they don't love the Mc all that matters is that they would get pregnant and have to take care of the kids. Katara, Azula and Toph would be fine(K because she is loving and A because she is dominated by mindbroken by the Mc aka Stockhom syndrome and T because she wants to show she isn't a kid so she would have a kid).
slave route doesnt have pregnancy from Book 1-3,there is no pregnancy in that route except Joo Dee..if they are pregnant,MC slave route doesnt care about it except for sex purpose because that MC obviously only using them as mindbroken sex slave.

Cybuster

Sep 28, 2017
they are not in love with MC and MC just fooling around with them..so,no pregnancy except some case like Joo Dee..
The slave route literally controls them, if the MC wants to impregnate I don't think they will say no. Also, impregnation requires a sperm and an egg, rather there is 'love' involved is irreverent.

Jun 20, 2018
The slave route literally controls them, if the MC wants to impregnate I don't think they will say no. Also, impregnation requires a sperm and an egg, rather there is 'love' involved is irreverent.
Just like i said,if they are pregnant,MC dont give a fuck about them,slave route only for sex purpose and slaving and there is no such thing like pregnancy in that route..For example:Joo Dee pregnancy..

punk44244

Sep 19, 2018
I am coming across a bug when trying to get the map in book 3. Every crab battle gets me a bug screen. I am currently stuck and can't progress.

Is there a way to progress through whatever secret passage they are talking about?

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Was it just me or did the love route in book two after the island vacation feel rushed, like the developer got bored of it and wanted to move onto the next book? The island part is packed with so much content and feels like it's just the start of your relationship building with Azula... but then there didn't seem to be much content between then and the ending.

I haven't really played this since he started working on book three, since I don't have much interest in Toph, but now that the game's moved onto Korra I was going to take another look at it. Maybe he added more content to book two since then or my game was just buggy, I dunno.
If you're like me a huge fan of this game it probably feels rushed because you can't have enough fun with all the girls in the game. But there is only so much art Mity can create in a given time and he has to deliver a finished product in the end.
For a two man team they do very good I would say but to be honest I wouldn't mind way more lewd scenes with my waifus. Always miss the other girls when I'm in any given book. But in the end I'm lucky we got what we got. One of very few games in the genre that don't disappoint at all.
Regarding Amber Island, if I recall correctly, Mity added quite some stuff to it when it was clear that there are a lot of Mai lovers out there. And as he seems to improve on every patch, older content can look less good in comparison. That's why, whenever I can, I try to convince him for an upgrade for book 1. (I'd probably would pay him until my dead to create art for this game, I may have developed a slight obsession.)

Reactions: Super Galactus

Takurah

Jun 13, 2019
I'm gonna hate this game if i can't get the female avatar to fuck all the other girls dildo lesbian style
its canon after all i mean fuck

here we go

anyone else for a time warp ?

lunar_walker

Sep 30, 2017
No offence meant to SirDregan and others with this opinion, but I have never understood the concept that if a woman has a dick (i.e. futa) it automatically construes as "gay", even if the partner she\he is with is a female. Yet if it is a man with a woman, or a woman with a woman it is acceptable. I see it as we are using wish fulfillment any which way and that means gender of player character can be fluid as long as it is fun.

Dec 21, 2017
I'm pretty sure I've defeated Iroh in five crab battles, but now, instead of giving me the Ty Lee cat outfit, whenever I visit his tea shop, I just get the Hello stranger, have some tea dialogue and end up back in the city map. Is this a bug or have I missed another prerequisite?
I'm now pretty sure that this is a genuine bug rather than a missed prerequisite, as I think I've done everything except the chapter three ending and defeating the one level 99 crab someone else has.

On an unrelated note, toph_public is at 33, and she still says she's not doing that when a handjob is suggested as a distraction, which I'm thinking is a really high threshold, so I think something is broken there, too.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Ok so.. I did the Fire Nation Slave route and I am trapped and can't move on to the Earth Kingdom... what exactly am I missing? The princess was in jail, I run everything, but there doesn't seem to be anything that I can actually do.

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
Ok so.. I did the Fire Nation Slave route and I am trapped and can't move on to the Earth Kingdom... what exactly am I missing? The princess was in jail, I run everything, but there doesn't seem to be anything that I can actually do.
IIRC you need to let Azula out of jail to start the ending sequence of Book 2

4.50 star(s) 271 Votes