Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I will say I completely blanked on the Zuko story. Forgot about that. As far as Jinora, I still highly doubt it. She seems like too minor of a character to bother with. Toph was great for loli content because she was still rather womanly looking. Jinora looks like a little kid, it's just kinda off putting that so many people are rooting for it.
I get it, I do, but Jinora, in canon, was 11 at most. Smellerbee and the girls we saw in Ba Sing Se could've easily be younger than Toph, who was 14 max in canon.

I get where you're coming from but the argument seems inarguable given Toph wasn't that far off from Jinora.

That being said, again, I get it. There's a huge fanbase out there for Jinora content, I just think it's kinda dumb that MITY could age up Toph no problem but have an issue with doing the same for Jinora.

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
so jinora might get some action.. but I could totally use some of zukos daughters fire pussy... and i guess some ikki action would be nice also oh.... I wonder if we would get to bang the earth queen .. always hated her.
who were these daughters i watched the series to it's completion unless were talking like comics etc...

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I get it, I do, but Jinora, in canon, was 11 at most. Smellerbee and the girls we saw in Ba Sing Se could've easily be younger than Toph, who was 14 max in canon.

I get where you're coming from but the argument seems inarguable given Toph wasn't that far off from Jinora.

That being said, again, I get it. There's a huge fanbase out there for Jinora content, I just think it's kinda dumb that MITY could age up Toph no problem but have an issue with doing the same for Jinora.
Well it's understandable for Toph, given that she was a trainer and the main focus of the book. Jinora is a side character at best.

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Well it's understandable for Toph, given that she was a trainer and the main focus of the book. Jinora is a side character at best.
Yeah well she also drank Tenzin's sperm in this update. I think the only one that isn't getting MITY'd in this book is the coin setting little shit with the boogers. Everyone else I can almost guarantee we'll at least see nude.

P.S (Willing to bet a Jinora BJ is coming soon, and full incestual debauchery comes in the ENDGAME)

Kuzuha

Nov 24, 2017
I was hoping there is another teaser of Jinora in the Art Assets but we're still waiting for another hero to link it.

Btw: Mity already have introduced a very nice "perverts hide location". You know where i mean if you already played B4. Actually two if you also include the place where you find the camera. Since this is really far from any eyes, it might be possible Mity won't let us down with some... morally questionable content ;) ;)

Reactions: JRZ17
Feb 23, 2019

Jinora post time skip is 14 in the show which is older than Toph was in ATLA

batman66255

Jan 14, 2018
anyone else getting a "broken 866" text message after talking to the business-looking woman (zhuli)?

Last edited:

batman66255

Jan 14, 2018
also, how do u get the key? i've been waiting for like 30 days for shady to get the feature to buy the camera but i dont see it popping up anywhere

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes