lifeispain

Jun 25, 2019
Hey, I'm stuck on the "false memory" puzzle on ember island. I moved the orb to the top right till I'm on the next slide where there's a door to the top left of the screen and the spirit hints you to destroy it to leave but the door is unchanged after you do so and you cant interact with it so I'm left trapped moving a orb about.
I've reloaded game saves, closed the application and restarted my pc. Is there a fix for this bug?

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Hey, I'm stuck on the "false memory" puzzle on ember island. I moved the orb to the top right till I'm on the next slide where there's a door to the top left of the screen and the spirit hints you to destroy it to leave but the door is unchanged after you do so and you cant interact with it so I'm left trapped moving a orb about.
I've reloaded game saves, closed the application and restarted my pc. Is there a fix for this bug?
I think you have to delete a false memory, that is on the other side of the tree, the door is the real memory.

lifeispain

Jun 25, 2019
I think you have to delete a false memory, that is on the other side of the tree, the door is the real memory.
when I hit the option to destroy nothing happens apart from the orbs appearing at the bottom right of the screen but when I move the flashing orb theres a red orb underneath that cant be interacted with. is that meant to be the false memory? and if so then this is probably a bug which Im hoping someone here has the answer that can help me fix it.

Bop it

Oct 14, 2018
Maybe I'm the only one, but I'd love to see a Star Wars Trainer by Mity! I love his artstyle, it's beautiful and the humor and story are truly breathtaking! But there's only one book left so what's after that? Maybe he's gonna remake Book one but after that he'll probably start a new game ... And Im pretty sure the Mity team would make a Star Wars NSFW game wich is ACTUALLY GOOD. (let's be honest, orange trainer art is lazy and Ahsoka is way too thicc and muscular in this game and I'd love to see a Ahsoka version by the Mity artist) This universe has so much potential (I'm talking about girls) So that's most likely not gonna happen... but let a man dream... let him dream :sleep: :love:

Furtimsileo

Jul 28, 2019
I have gotten stuck somehow with the village affection in book 1. Katara keeps telling me I need to do more for the village but I have checked everywhere and no one has a request for me to do.
Is there a console variable to set the village affection higher?

Nov 29, 2017
I have gotten stuck somehow with the village affection in book 1. Katara keeps telling me I need to do more for the village but I have checked everywhere and no one has a request for me to do.
Need to hunt mooselions, most of book 1 is mining and hunting mooselions tbh

I think there was a point where you also need to help the teacher, but I think the request from katara is different at that point

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
when I hit the option to destroy nothing happens apart from the orbs appearing at the bottom right of the screen but when I move the flashing orb theres a red orb underneath that cant be interacted with. is that meant to be the false memory? and if so then this is probably a bug which Im hoping someone here has the answer that can help me fix it.
After you destroyed the memory (which you obliviousy already did), just go back where you started and make your way through the left side of the tree. It's not that complicated.

You need a certain respect level for Katara and you need to talk to her at day light to trigger the school quest. Try to endorse her until you can't any more and talk to her.

4.50 star(s) 271 Votes