whiite

Jun 10, 2018
What is the best route for each part?
I really don't like all the crying for the "slave route" in Part 1 with Katara.
Help me avoid that in the next parts. What route should I pick?

NoblePhantasm

May 12, 2019
If you don't like the crying then just stick with the love routes in Book 2 & 3. I'm not a fan of the slave route so I actively avoid those.

whiite

Jun 10, 2018
If you don't like the crying then just stick with the love routes in Book 2 & 3. I'm not a fan of the slave route so I actively avoid those.
Yeah, I will.
I hoped "slave" in Book 1 would mean she would be a happy little submissive. Not a crying mess. Big turn-off.

whiite

Jun 10, 2018
Funny enough. You get happy submissive in all the love routes. Much more enjoyable IMHO.
Ah, fuck. I fucked up then.
I thought "love" would be cheesy dating and shit. Might re-do book 1 after I finish the others. Thanks for the help.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Yeah, I will.
I hoped "slave" in Book 1 would mean she would be a happy little submissive. Not a crying mess. Big turn-off.
Slave route is more of an accurate "trainer" game with corruption than anything else. Book 3 is the only one that has more similarities in the routes than the ones prior, and even that has the MC being a dick to corrupt/hypnotize all the girls.

Reactions: utterdrong

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Please, slave routes are vanilla as fuck. And love routes are no real love routes. At any ending you fucked every pussy in town.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
? Anal, spanking, public sex, letting other men cum on her, degrading talk etc are "Vanilla" now ?

Not sure I can handle whatever you call non-vanilla then.
You're quite new on this site I guess? :p
4 of the things you mentioned I consider as mainstream. Maybe I'm just perverted.

Reactions: Sword26 and witteb

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Does anyone still have the link or saves from Near End save 2? Or if you have like a save from Book 3's love route before the final update for that book, it would be much appreciated (y)

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes