WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017

Not just yet.

Expect things to take a bit longer than our initial estimation. The coder had finished the new build, but some isp problem is preventing him from uploading any sort of big files.

I usually get a special version of the build which I get to try out first. Just a matter of making sure the worst things are taken care of before we upload the bughunt version. Depending on what I find things get fixed and the first bughunt version is uploaded for the higher tier patrons to play. Then it'll usually take another three days to get the first early access version ready. But like I said, until the coder can borrow someone else's connection or his own is fixed none of this can take place.

So as not to waste his time the coder told me he'll just try and refine what's already there in the meantime. I'm hoping he'll keep those changes simple enough so that when he is able to send me stuff again he won't have to spend another few days tying things up.

Honestly, it's very annoying to be hampered by something like this when things were actually progressing on schedule. I still got plenty to do so I was using it to my advantage. But all the same... I dislike surprises like these. Not as much as a couple of other surprises I got though...
More surprises of the annoying kind.

I got stung by a wasp in my foot and after a day of annoying but insignificant pain (in the grand scheme of things) it started to itch.... like hell. Especially nice when you try to sleep and can't because of it. It has subsided since then, but it was very distracting. I'm happy he didn't got me in my hand or face but I would've been happier if he didn't got me at all. So yeah, watch out for those. They will NOT reciprocate any friendliness you show them.

And then..... this happened...

Today my pc is showing me the message below. It's blue with white letters and I don't like it... So far rebooting has proved useless. Now I'm just going to wait for awhile and hope it'll fix itself automatically as if by magic... I'm grasping at probably non-existing straws.
EDIT - Happy to say rebooting some time later has somehow fixed whatever was wrong. And although I have backups I'm making backups of my backups because I need that to calm myself ; ) and because I don't trust stuff that gets solved by itself.

Now... I Should have everything backed up. But whether that's theoretical or whether I'm going to get some more surprises... who knows! The current drawings are coming from an usb stick which I luckily already had put some stuff on today.
Once I have some more positive news to share I'll immediately add it to this post. I'm using my old backup pc right now, but I do hope that'll be a very temporary thing

So far... August is not my favorite month. WHEN IT RAINS.....
CHOOO CHOOO IT'S OUT MOTHERFUCKERS :D

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
when they will release the next version of four elements trainer, someone knows something

George_Nos

May 29, 2019
Chubby is fine as long as not fat, but hairy... no need :p
Well I would like modifiable pubes. Like 3 styles - shaved, little pubes at the top and all the way. So any player would have more freedom at some women's' appearances. So if you like shaved - you choose it, want hairy - no problem.
Katara's boobs size option were perfect - I chose different sizes for love/slave playthroughs. Somehow I love huge titted slaves.

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Well I would like modifiable pubes. Like 3 styles - shaved, little pubes at the top and all the way. So any player would have more freedom at some women's' appearances. So if you like shaved - you choose it, want hairy - no problem.
Katara's boobs size option were perfect - I chose different sizes for love/slave playthroughs. Somehow I love huge titted slaves.
How about no - it's development time that shouldn't be spent on more than one character (or even one character honestly). MITY has already spoken out about how much grief giving pubes to June was.

George_Nos

May 29, 2019
How about no - it's development time that shouldn't be spent on more than one character (or even one character honestly). MITY has already spoken out about how much grief giving pubes to June was.
Well ok, it is not something I can't live without. If it is a huge pain in the ass for the dev, I can easily skip it.
I just like that pubes give additional character for the girls, e.g. in the Rogue-like, Rogue has some white hair in the pubes like in her hair and X-23's pubes resemble Wolverine's sideburns.

Reactions: Hairylover

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Well ok, it is not something I can't live without. If it is a huge pain in the ass for the dev, I can easily skip it.
I just like that pubes give additional character for the girls, e.g. in the Rogue-like, Rogue has some white hair in the pubes like in her hair and X-23's pubes resemble Wolverine's sideburns.
The guy behind rogue like takes 3 months for those kind of updates - and even then the animations are barely animated. It's fairly trivial to add that sadly. For multiple frames like FET features it's a lot of effort.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
The guy behind rogue like takes 3 months for those kind of updates - and even then the animations are barely animated. It's fairly trivial to add that sadly. For multiple frames like FET features it's a lot of effort.
but the rogue game has literally no plot lol

Reactions: RealAhab

lodloyd

May 22, 2019
It's just a matter of preferences, people can share an opinion, or asking if something they like would be added to the game, no reason in fighting..if it possible I would love more characters with customizable pubes, maybe when the game is finished and so it would be easier for the dev to work on it

Alig555

May 22, 2019
Yeah, like, if you don't like it you can always change/skip it, no need to harm that mutch...anyway it's not my game so it's just an advice

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes