claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
v0.8.3c:
Spoiler/change Log:
- Receive fan service from Kyoshi?!

Soooo, where is this? I don't remember getting this, unless i'm being dumb.

Last edited:

Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
v0.8.3c:
Spoiler/change Log:
- Receive fan service from Kyoshi?!

Soooo, where is this? I don't remember getting this, unless i'm being dumb.
I think MITY is being cheeky with this one. There is an event where you meditate and you speak with the Kyoshi avatar for a while in your mind. Unless there's a way of getting it, there isn't any special/h scenes, just dialogue for a while.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I think MITY is being cheeky with this one. There is an event where you meditate and you speak with the Kyoshi avatar for a while in your mind. Unless there's a way of getting it, there isn't any special/h scenes, just dialogue for a while.
It's technically cheeky also not technically wrong?

Kyoshi does, absolutely, give MC some service with a fan.

• Haha
Reactions: Maid Lain

lexi12

Apr 19, 2019
S i have been quite a while in mobile andriod ow can i save my progress to the latest veriosn or there is no way for that?

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
S i have been quite a while in mobile andriod ow can i save my progress to the latest veriosn or there is no way for that?
Make a back up, your saves should be in Android>Data>fet.start>saves copy the files there in other place then install the new version of the game, then copy and paste your save files again in that place I wrote before.

Reactions: lexi12
Aug 11, 2017
Dude, I absolutely loved the first 3 books. But the fact that we have to play as a creepy old fuck in book 4 ruined the game for me.. oh well, we had a good run.

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes