muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
The link you've provided is a link to a 4chan board and won't allow me to download the game.
It's just somehow it was done incorrectly. It seems that link was for the mega add-ons in the browsers.
The "mega" part become https:mega.nz/ and the rest of it is the address of the file itself. It should be

*hover your mouse over the MEGA and look at the lower left corner*

Version 0.6.01!
!4yJhXarS!vuS1J5VFcj22wL4HK17lrdPDqvj_KBRHkXlWDMIBu58
It came through incorrectly. It should be like the one above. Those add-on addresses are not recommended here unless you make it clear it's for mega add-ons.

EDITED... Link already posted here..

I think we should wait for the bugfix UNLESS a kind soul figures out how to get past that crash.

Last edited:
Reactions: setter6

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Some anon over on /weg/ posted this about the boob massage crash:

You can get by the crash by using unrpyc to extract all the script files. Once you've done that, delete scripts.rpa
Now open up bk3_village_build.rpy and ctrl+f "jump bk3_day" replace it with "jump "bk3_next".

I've tried it and it works. So if you're not above using unrpyc and editing some code, have at it.

Jun 9, 2017

You can get by the crash by using unrpyc to extract all the script files. Once you've done that, delete scripts.rpa
Now open up bk3_village_build.rpy and ctrl+f "jump bk3_day" replace it with "jump "bk3_next".

I've tried it and it works. So if you're not above using unrpyc and editing some code, have at it.
have more sex sence after tohp boob massage ?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016

You're right. Are there any other errors that need fixing? I'll dl it now and fix it. Then zip it up, reup it as "fixed". :D
Sooo.. are there any other errors while it's downloading?

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
You're right. Are there any other errors that need fixing? I'll dl it now and fix it. Then zip it up, reup it as "fixed". :D
Sooo.. are there any other errors while it's downloading?
Encountered some other errors but that one was the only one that wasn't skippable. vaguely remember one involving a double call to knot somewhere involving a hypno light. But as it didn't break the game I hastily moved on...

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Yeah, the devs are really pumping out content at a respectable pace.
Being two and a bit books in (i.e. complete games), you can see how much better they've gotten from where they started till now. I can only assume their team grew with the success of the game, allowing them an even faster pace.
So experience and success + a very clearly defined vision driving the project forward + having really good source material to riff off of, means I can't wait to see what they put out next time.

bishop1911

Aug 25, 2017
how do you raise your earth bending to get through the wall or pass the gas? every time i click on the house during the day it says it is locked.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes