Saligia

May 12, 2017
Actually, looking at the files, you should be able to get Toph topless, and masturbate onto her boobs. It just crashes before then.

Kuzuha

Nov 24, 2017
You must be right, because Mity already mentioned that this build already have some scenes/actions except pure topless views

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Is that a princess trainer - seamstress waifu reference or am I imagining things?

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Is that a princess trainer - seamstress waifu reference or am I imagining things?
The game has two routes: Love and Slave (= Trainer like Witch Trainer). You can decide in the beginning which route you want to play.
Each route has a different background story and some "route" only events, especially in Book 2. At the moment (with two books) you have almost 4 games, if you see it that way.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
The game has two routes: Love and Slave (= Trainer like Witch Trainer). You can decide in the beginning which route you want to play.
Each route has a different background story and some "route" only events, especially in Book 2. At the moment (with two books) you have almost 4 games, if you see it that way.
I am well aware. I was trying to refer to a certain earth kingdom resident you meet without spoiling too much...

boyo

Jun 19, 2017
Go to
renpy/common/00console.rpy

find:
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False

Change it to:
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = True

Save.

Get to scene and let it crash, click rollback, press shift+o to open the console and type: renpy.jump("bk3_village_day")

It seems to work as the scene changes the next night, dunno about anything else.

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
By the way, anyone knows what to do after leaving Ember Island in Book 2 Love Route? Mai gets pissed and there does not seem to have any way to progress.

Saligia

May 12, 2017
I couldn't find a masterbation scene anywhere in the files. Where you seeing this?

This works, got the topless massage scene in-game now.
In the pictures for the massage, there's a couple of jizz pictures as well, meaning it's possible to cover her at some point.

boyo

Jun 19, 2017
Oh and this is sequence breaking but I can't really find any way to progress your earth bending in game... however the variable is earth_bending (2 for 2 in guesses!).

In other words if you shift+o, and type "earth_bending = 3" you'll be able to access more of the maze but I wouldn't go too far as it'll probably end up breaking somewhere.

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
Oh and this is sequence breaking but I can't really find any way to progress your earth bending in game... however the variable is earth_bending (2 for 2 in guesses!).

In other words if you shift+o, and type "earth_bending = 3" you'll be able to access more of the maze but I wouldn't go too far as it'll probably end up breaking somewhere.
With level 3 earthbending you can break a wall in the maze and get to rescue another girl(nameless character), I guess that there is no real progress after that, though.

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
Hmm, it seems that there is more, with earth bending 4 and 5 respectively, you can open up 2 more areas in the maze. Rescuing a girl in either of them. There is also some sort of key loop and a dildo that looks similar to Suki in the last area. I think that there is nothing else to progress on after that, though.

Macattack

May 3, 2017
Hmm, it seems that there is more, with earth bending 4 and 5 respectively, you can open up 2 more areas in the maze. Rescuing a girl in either of them. There is also some sort of key loop and a dildo that looks similar to Suki in the last area. I think that there is nothing else to progress on after that, though.
Wait I got the key and dildo without using commands also found a nameless orange haired girl to rescue I was able to break 1 wall after awhile

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes