nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Can we, as a group, agree to shelve all the Young/teen Toph subjects until 'after' we've corrupted our way into her pants in game at least once? I mean, there's been pages and pages complaining so far, and maybe flat toph has the most amazing ass ever put on paper, we don't know. So just, until we HAVE, can we just, not?
Thank you! Everyone in complaining a whole lot.. But waiting till book 3 is released and checking how Toph exactly looks...
To have patience is too much to ask, I assume..

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
If you wish to express your dissatisfaction, please sponsor mity
you're just an illegal downloader.
Criticism is not reserved to patreons, as the game can be downloaded for free
even if it wasn't, the game isn't immune from criticism

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Criticism is not reserved to patreons, as the game can be downloaded for free
even if it wasn't, the game isn't immune from criticism
I think, there is no problem to critisize the game at all... But what to critisize. If it already implemented content, than that is ok... But complaining about content which isn't even released (only clothed picture in Toph's case) is just unnecessary..

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
Will the third book be released as a whole, or just a beta/unfinished version?
It will have a bit of content because the patreons decided to have a "larger" first update than a small one.
So it will have something, but that's just started
see post 4

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
Anyway, will Book 3 feature only Toph? I do not see who else it could feature(unless it is non-character girls like book 1, but then it would make it a small/simpler chapter like that).

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
Anyway, will Book 3 feature only Toph? I do not see who else it could feature(unless it is non-character girls like book 1, but then it would make it a small/simpler chapter like that).
I think most probably will have other girls that you have some action with, like Book 2.

Jul 23, 2017
well suki is earth kingdom (I think) also the kyoshy warriors and some others

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
I think, there is no problem to critisize the game at all... But what to critisize. If it already implemented content, than that is ok... But complaining about content which isn't even released (only clothed picture in Toph's case) is just unnecessary..
I could've sworn I read somewhere toph was gonna have a little bit in the chest area since she wasn't entirely flat as could be seen in the beach episode.

As has been said Suki and the Kyoshi warriors then there is Jin or Jun(Whatever teashop girl name was), Ju Dee, The Poem school girls , ect.

tcm17

Aug 6, 2017
One of the recent updates said that people who wanted a bustier romance option than Toph will have other characters to fulfill that interest. Most of the female characters in the show who aren't from the Fire Nation are actually from the Earth Kingdom, including nearly all the adult women. So there should be plenty of options. Just off the top of my head there's Suki, Jin, Jun, Joo-Dee (all of them), Smellerbee, all of the Kyoshi Warriors, and Toph's mom. The Earth Kingdom is also where we are first introduced to Ty-Lee and Mai in the show.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes