Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Where can download 0.5.07d?
This is mistake. There is a version of "b". There are no versions of "d". The latest version is "c". The new version will be already with the beginning of book 3 and with the change of the digital notation, rather than the letter designation.

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Can AnyOne tell Me Which Engine He used To MAke Render for His game?
like Daz,maya

Archangelx64

Aug 7, 2017
anyone able to tell me how to progress to book 3? azulas been pusy fucked, so has rei, ive done everything with ty lee, all that happens now is the tower at night says "you sense a presence, its too faint now".

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
anyone able to tell me how to progress to book 3? azulas been pusy fucked, so has rei, ive done everything with ty lee, all that happens now is the tower at night says "you sense a presence, its too faint now".
You can't get to Book 3 because that hasn't been released yet. You have to wait until the end of December for it.

Saligia

May 12, 2017
"Creating something bigger and better than Book 2"
Too bad, that all this is about crappy unsexy Toph.
Can we, as a group, agree to shelve all the Young/teen Toph subjects until 'after' we've corrupted our way into her pants in game at least once? I mean, there's been pages and pages complaining so far, and maybe flat toph has the most amazing ass ever put on paper, we don't know. So just, until we HAVE, can we just, not?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes