PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
Thank god you're not in charge
Bless you, besides this is the rendition everyone associates with Toph the most it was a good call to go for it. We don't need teenager Toph from the Comics anyways given that we already have Katara to cover said age-range.

I'm sure for Book 3 there's gonna be more adult characters to enjoy. You can focus on them while you wait for Korra in Book 4.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Bless you, besides this is the rendition everyone associates with Toph the most it was a good call to go for it. We don't need teenager Toph from the Comics anyways given that we already have Katara to cover said age-range.

I'm sure for Book 3 there's gonna be more adult characters to enjoy. You can focus on them while you wait for Korra in Book 4.
I certainly hope so, I am hoping to see Gin (though I would much rather see her with Zuko than some OC). My problem is that there is a massive likelihood that doing stuff with loli Toph will be required to progress through the story, if there was a non-pedo route that would be great.

Reactions: gahgahz

Redrocket

Sep 9, 2017
I certainly hope so, I am hoping to see Gin (though I would much rather see her with Zuko than some OC). My problem is that there is a massive likelihood that doing stuff with loli Toph will be required to progress through the story, if there was a non-pedo route that would be great.
you're always allowed to skip story chapters

Reactions: r00m

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
Go pick fights elsewhere @Knight your opinion has been noted , and i Think 6 comments made it more than clear thanks for you time and effort
Whatever that teen is is apparently a part of the series and i wouldn't be surprised if some people had a fantasy for it while being young and still have it for now

I myself haven't watched The airbender series nor have a thing for teens . You know what i am going to do ? unwatch the thread and move on with my life .

Last edited:

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
...if there was a non-pedo route that would be great.
Can't expect that for the Heroine of this book. Gin and the other girls will help you out while waiting for Book 4. As for Toph, you can always skip her parts while closing your eyes if you really find her original design that unappealing. But take into account that everyone is 18 or older in this parody, and this is the design most were looking forward to.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
How about waiting until it's out to see what version of Toph we get? That pic posted on the previous page could be a commission for all we know. I've looked at Mity's patreon and there's no hints in front of the paywall.
In the meantime, some of you really need to chill out. That means no flaming, no baiting, etc.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I'm on day 110 on book 2 and all I have available is azula naked during throne room punishments, jerking off on her while she sleeps (she is still clothed) and still stuck at boob play with mai.......nothing unlocked with tylee aswell. any idea what I did wrong? I'm pretty sure I'm on the love route I think.

Egonrac

Aug 27, 2017
seems like we are getting loli Toph after all... kinda disappointed to be honest, I wanted teen Toph since I find the idea of fucking a child disgusting. Something more inline with the pics I have attached would have been much better and it would put Toph at a time in her life when she is both at her peak and is teaching earth bending. Also, flat chests suck since that means there will be no titfucks.
Just saying, but liking Loli does not make you a pedo, I don't feel compelled to "touch" or have sex with an underage IRL, but having a quick fap over a toon illustration of one, I don't really mind.

Reactions: Sword26 and r00m

PjMuka

Jan 20, 2017
All I am going to say is if... he has Korra in it, then having full grown Toph and Lin Beifong is highly likely too. You will see Loli toph and then whatever story line he draws for her to grow up.

Zimbolical

Dec 23, 2016
I have a stupid question. How do you do the slave route on book 2. How is it different from love route and is there a different ending to it?

wilparu

Jun 30, 2017
I have a stupid question. How do you do the slave route on book 2. How is it different from love route and is there a different ending to it?
It asks you which route you want right at the beginning and makes it pretty clear which one is which. Without spoiling anything, you can't be confused about which path you are on while you are playing. The endings are very different, and large parts of the story line are unique as well. I preferred the 'love' route in most ways but the slave path had some good qualities too!

andy60

Jan 14, 2017
the actual patreon update:
Toph's teaser:

>So first off, Toph won't be as flat as a board. Her clothed idles will pretty much make it seem like she is, but she's definitely not a boy as you can see in the episode "the beach". Oh sure, she's decidedly small sized, but not without any curves. Exactly how curvy? You'll have to find out while playing

>Giving the option to the player to be able and buy a scroll like in book 1 with Katara has been suggested a lot of times, but honestly, that will just take me too much time to include. Book 1 was far more limited in scope, and I really don't want to end up in a situation where I'm going to end up hating to draw Toph scenes because of boobs.

Reactions: lexus33
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes