qck22222

Oct 13, 2017
@qck22222
If you visited the island you are on the love route and NOT on the slave route. After you come back home you have to talk to Mai. She is still pissed, so you have to talk with Azula at night. Azula will send you to Ty Lee. Ty Lee will give you a blowjob and ask you to do the barkeeper job 5 times/nightshifts. After that she will tell you what to do next.
Ohhh.... Ty so much!

BobaFATT

Jun 8, 2017
Foursome scene is Slave route only and to get it you need high morality and to let the cows escape with Mai's weapons
The Love route has a foursome near the end with all the girls, is this scene different? I've done both those things in the slave route and didn't get a foursome scene.

Jamtar

Jul 25, 2017
I like how as you become Fire Lord, Ozai just casually enters after losing his firebending.

Like he just walked home from the final battle for the fate of the world. No capture or nothing.

Reactions: Gmeng and Macattack

greedylust23

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
There was a Patreon poll last month and the majority decided they'd rather have a fuller release at end of Nov than barebones intro to Book 3 at start.
Is someone here a Patreon? And if so, is it possible that someone uploads the Art updates from book 3? :test2:

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
seems like we are getting loli Toph after all... kinda disappointed to be honest, I wanted teen Toph since I find the idea of fucking a child disgusting. Something more inline with the pics I have attached would have been much better and it would put Toph at a time in her life when she is both at her peak and is teaching earth bending. Also, flat chests suck since that means there will be no titfucks.

Last edited:

ThatGuy115

Aug 18, 2016
seems like we are getting loli Toph after all... kinda disappointed to be honest, I wanted teen Toph since I find the idea of fucking a child disgusting. Something more inline with the pics I have attached would have been much better and it would put Toph at a time in here life when she is both at her peak and is teaching earth bending. Also, flat chests suck since that means there will be no titfucks.
Thank god you're not in charge

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
seems like we are getting loli Toph after all... kinda disappointed to be honest, I wanted teen Toph since I find the idea of fucking a child disgusting. Something more inline with the pics I have attached would have been much better and it would put Toph at a time in her life when she is both at her peak and is teaching earth bending. Also, flat chests suck since that means there will be no titfucks.

To be honest with you fine sir, its Toph from the original avatar series. I know she is 12 or 13 years old but i think she focuses on the characters that are in the original series. Most people like her that way i suppose. And as you dont like it im sure there are some people that have the same mindset as you. Just skip book 3 if you are so disgusted by it. You arent forced to play book 3. But i get where your coming from i'll also miss the boobs. But im sure there are others in book 3 with boobjobs.

Arkangel2311

Aug 15, 2017
Hello,
In book 2, in the slave way, it’s appeared you can changed the outfit of Azula, but i can’t find how to do it, someone can explain please??

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
Thanks for telling us. I guess that pedos are the new NTR and furry crowd, ruining random games.

Reactions: Knight
U

User_51567

Looking forward to Book 3..

Book 1 was amusing and fun.
Book 2 was Very, very good and sexy.

If he keeps getting better as he has been for the last year, then we are going to get something amazing..

For al those who are complaining and bitching..
You don't have to play this game.... You don't have to look... You don't have to be on this topic..
If you don't like it.... Then goodbye ;)

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Looking forward to Book 3..

Book 1 was amusing and fun.
Book 2 was Very, very good and sexy.

If he keeps getting better as he has been for the last year, then we are going to get something amazing..

For al those who are complaining and bitching..
You don't have to play this game.... You don't have to look... You don't have to be on this topic..
If you don't like it.... Then goodbye ;)
so basically we aren't allowed to criticize the game in any way if we want to play it? The game is great, no one here is going to argue with you on that (at least I won't) but pedophilia is a massive turn-off to all but a very select few, it's perfectly reasonable for people to be put off by the idea of sexual encounters with children... and that's not even getting in to the legality of it.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes