johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
any advice on how to beat the granny crab? spam all 6 legend grab is useless

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Hello there, I've kind of finished book 1 and I must say, this is a awesome game. Overall it is one of the best trainers I played. I'm very excited about book 2 :)

But I'm stuck with the slave endings of Book one. Katara has the following stats: Affection 48, Respect 33, Walking 18 and Bending 30. Sex is 5/6, the rest is maxed (including dirty rumors). But I don't know how to trigger the last sex scene. I've read that you need Respect +21 and Walking +15 to get the public ending.. but how do I trigger the last sex scene. I tried the different options but nothing happens..

But thanks for that awesome game. Even that you do four books. Awesome..

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
I hope book three adds Toph's mon
My guess for the book 3 cast would be Toph, Suki, Zuko's date and maybe Katara and maybe Joo Dee. That said, I also hope to see some milfs. It's been too long for this game.

Reactions: Macattack

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
My guess for the book 3 cast would be Toph, Suki, Zuko's date and maybe Katara and maybe Joo Dee. That said, I also hope to see some milfs. It's been too long for this game.
why would katara be in the earth nation? my guess is toph, suki and the bounty hunter girl with whip and weird doggo

Reactions: Gnutt

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
why would katara be in the earth nation? my guess is toph, suki and the bounty hunter girl with whip and weird doggo
Because she rarely ever left Toph's side in the actual story. They even got a few segments together, just by themselves. It'd be weird for her not to be present.

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
Because she rarely ever left Toph's side in the actual story. They even got a few segments together, just by themselves. It'd be weird for her not to be present.
well this game is far from canon, also the end of the book 1 was promising to reunite with katara after completing the mission. i would be reaaaaaally surprised if katara is present.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes