Pyjak Slayer

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hey guys, loving the game so far. Is there anyway to switch from Book 1 to Book 2 without starting a new game? Or once I think I finished Book 1, do I start a new game for Book 2? Started a new game, but I feel like I lost some plot in between the chapters, even though I was 100% sure that I had completed all of Book 1 in the Water Tribe.

Syncroniz

Apr 15, 2017
So when is Ember Island available?
It's available in the love route. I think once your Firebending is past 7 or 8, Azula will send you to meet Mai, then Ty Lee, then back to her. Then she'll tell you to leave the city after dark. That's when you head to Ember Island.

MasterQ

Nov 28, 2016
Just a question out of curiosity for the patrons: what is the question (and the answers) of the poll posted yesterday on Patreon?

iLoveApples

May 8, 2017
This was the poll, shortened it down to get the main points.

Hey team,

Book 3's in the works! But we need your help making a decision.

1. We can release a bare-bones build that just serves as an introduction. It'll have little text or art, but you'll at least be able to see Toph.

2. We can keep developing right on through to November, which will let us release a big, sexy, event-filled build.

Poll result is a solid 'End of November release'.

magnusson

Oct 26, 2017
How do you unlock Ty Lee's sex scenes? I picked the LOVE route on Book 2, finished it and became the emperor. Azula is my wife, and Mai's scenes are unlocked too. Still nothing with Ty Lee and I want her the most of all. All she did was ask me to masturbate for her. Any kind of help would be appreciated.

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
How do you unlock Ty Lee's sex scenes? I picked the LOVE route on Book 2, finished it and became the emperor. Azula is my wife, and Mai's scenes are unlocked too. Still nothing with Ty Lee and I want her the most of all. All she did was ask me to masturbate for her. Any kind of help would be appreciated.
play the slave route

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes