johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
i know is a bit late... but the cheat section no longer work? i want to play from beginning again but lazy to fight moose

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
You've done everything there is crab-battle wise. What if you talk to the girls? Sis wants you to win some volleyball matches afair, what do they all say?

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
Why don't you visit each of the options, write down what it says and post it here. I really don't know how else I could help you. Maybe you could upload your safe here and I could take a look.

Reactions: Nasi Bungkus

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
LOL the best kept secret on this board.
Here is a game that has a loyal following and makes twice as much with far less members than BB DMD DOD, Why??? It has no pretense that it has any social value. It has no antagonist to " Make the game more life like." The makers have a set plan and follow it. The Characters are drawn well and follow the the anime. The mini games do not require you to either know what the maker is thinking or have the reflexes of a 16 YO. And mainly it is a fun game. Smart side the makers did not give a 1$ option the min membership is 2$ Smart!!! don't give it a way or break the bank of members. The makers do not hide the # of members at what level. Sort of lets members know where they stand. High end Members have the ear of the makers and can contribute to the story line as long at it follows the game ie: make side characters. There are no MODS or cheats to make the game in the image of f95 members. Hell if you need to cheat at every game you are an idiot.​

Nasi Bungkus

Jun 20, 2017
Why don't you visit each of the options, write down what it says and post it here. I really don't know how else I could help you. Maybe you could upload your safe here and I could take a look.
yes thank you, now i'm in town again ... but do not know what else to have no more events after the event with ty lee on travern is this already done for this give?

and this save my data please check, thanks master

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
Don't call me master unless you want to get whipped ; p
When in town you should go visit the prison, the story should continue there.

Reactions: Nasi Bungkus

Nasi Bungkus

Jun 20, 2017
Don't call me master unless you want to get whipped ; p
When in town you should go visit the prison, the story should continue there.
visit the prison meet with whom? lia or iroh, for lia i've done all the scenes and for itoh no command anymore ... PicsArt_1508144424149-picsay.jpg

Azazel6

Oct 13, 2016
visit the prison meet with whom? lia or iroh, for lia i've done all the scenes and for itoh no command anymore ... View attachment 27814
Took me a while to figure it out too. But when you're back from ember island do ty lee's "serve drinks" minigame a few times, even if you fail them, just do them a couple of days and nights. Eventually she will tell you how to progress.

Nasi Bungkus

Jun 20, 2017
Took me a while to figure it out too. But when you're back from ember island do ty lee's "serve drinks" minigame a few times, even if you fail them, just do them a couple of days and nights. Eventually she will tell you how to progress.
ok thank you very much, i will try it

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes