Balub

Aug 13, 2017
Zuko seems to have more content, at least when I played it. You should honestly play both, they're different enough that it's worth it.

Reactions: Nasi Bungkus

moisa24

Jun 20, 2017
cheats
Shift + O - open the console
money + = 5000 - 5000 Add Money (for the Water book )
fmoney + = 2000 Add Money (for the Fire book ).
krespect + = 1 - Add respect
katara_aff + = 1 - Add an attachment
villagefavors + = 1 - Village Help
kangry = 0 - Remove anger

Reactions: Gabaw and AresLaw1

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
You don't really need to cheat in book 2 all you need to do is pork the slaves and milk them daily, buy new ones when you can and just do that
and for slave route you can do bar work without the minigame it's really easy.
I did both routes and the only real thing that differs is that you get Mai + island with some extra minigames on the island (all pointless) in Love Route and Tai Lee in the Slave one. A few different sex positions and that's it.
Slave route also has a stats page for stuff in the top little to the right. Which Love route doenst have for some reason. probably just lazy developer.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
i only played the first book but i remember it being really grindy with having to mine for money and having to go fight a fucking moose over a over.
If you only played book one I recommend to play book two. It's way better in most aspects.

You don't really need to cheat in book 2 all you need to do is pork the slaves and milk them daily, buy new ones when you can and just do that
and for slave route you can do bar work without the minigame it's really easy.
I did both routes and the only real thing that differs is that you get Mai + island with some extra minigames on the island (all pointless) in Love Route and Tai Lee in the Slave one. A few different sex positions and that's it.
Slave route also has a stats page for stuff in the top little to the right. Which Love route doenst have for some reason. probably just lazy developer.
I never even use the "cows", the bar is good enough to earn money in both routes. Stats are only in slave route because you get different endings for some stats. Love route endings don't depend on stats, that's why you don't need stats.

People calling this developer lazy is hilarious. He's one of the developer with the most content per update so far and constantly improving since he started.

Reactions: Gabaw and BranC
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes