Sep 5, 2016
Huh. You know, despite being a you know trainer/sex game. I have to admit, the story so far is...Interesting. Or rather what i think the story could be.

I think the choice to make it so the game does slave routes first and then love routes is not only deliberate, but also well thought out. Think about it, we can all agree with both the fire and water, the love routes are much more fulfilling and play out better and have better scenes.

Personal preferences aside, maybe you prefer the slave route, power to you. But that is not what is important here. What is important is, is that both tie into the overall story. Granted this is just me guessing or writing a theory for how the games goes, but what i mean is that the the dream spirit, really does seem to be trying to help/warn us.

And while it is in the most violent way possible, I think it is with the best intentions. Being honest there is something VERY off about the painted lady spirit. If you really step back and think about it, with both Katara and Azula, should you choose the love routes, let me ask you a question. Who is it they love?

Your first instinct in you the player, but no its not. Katara loves Aang, and Azula loves Zuko. NOT you. That may seem to be not that important, but really stop to think about it for a second.

What is going to be left for the player character in the very end? Who is going to be there for you? Katara? Azula? Toph or (Maybe) Korra? Why would any of them be there for you? You are not the boys they they love. You are not Aang or Zuko. You are...No one to them.

Think about it for a second. We as the player character, go though all this effort to sluttify and break or romance and love these girls, but then what? They formed no connection or bond with US. They formed a bond with the boys who's body we inhabited. They are the ones they are connected to, NOT us.

And that is what I feel the dream spirit is trying to in their own odd way, warn us about. We must fuck the keep the balance persay, but in the end only insanity might be left for us, because we will have all these memories of these girls and all we did to and for them...But we might be left with nothing, because we are nothing to them. Just another random guy.
I like to think how confused will Zuko be after he wakes up back in his body with a crying pregnant Azula & Mai

Dreakazoid

May 28, 2017
You need to have HIGH morale and the cows need weapons, then move towards the end game. Load a safe before you start the last content, and use console to edit the values.
I left the cows armed and used console to edit morality but the foursome doesn't happen. Do you have a save you could share?

EDIT: I'm also stuck at 25 waterbending on the Katara slave route. If someone could look at this save and lmk what's up, I'd appreciate. Been hunting for weeks now.

Last edited:

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Hi i'm new to this thread i just started four elements trainer yesterday and i finished it,for Korra i choosed the love route because i already saw the slave route for her but i didn't saw the love and i think it's much better than the slave route but for Azula i choose the slave route because i already tried the love route and imo the story isn't that good like the slave story,i didn't tell to Mai about the stealed weapons because i wanted to be a good person and reach the ending with the three girls(Mai,Azula and Ty Lee).
And i have a couple of questions:

1-MiTY posted on his patreon page a changelog of 0.5.07b version of the game with some changelogs but i haven't see none of the "updates"while i played(or maybe i was i don't know).
2.Are there some actual new updates with new maps/girls that i don't know,
3.Is MiTY gonna finish the game or he actually stopped updating ?

And a wanna ask if someone have a new updated version of the game(0.5.07b)could put a MEGA link of the game.
Thanks in advice

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
And i have a couple of questions:

1-MiTY posted on his patreon page a changelog of 0.5.07b version of the game with some changelogs but i haven't see none of the "updates"while i played(or maybe i was i don't know).
2.Are there some actual new updates with new maps/girls that i don't know,
IIRC Mity added some changes to the end of the Love Route for Azula (updated art and three choices IIRC), I'm not sure about the Slave Route
3.Is MiTY gonna finish the game or he actually stopped updating ?
Mity has started to work on Toph's route but hasn't said much else beyond that
And a wanna ask if someone have a new updated version of the game(0.5.07b)could put a MEGA link of the game.
Thanks in advice
You can find 0.5.07b on the first page with the MEGA links in the OP post

kog

Jul 23, 2017
Hey guys, just a few questions

Do sluttiness, public, and morality affect anything in the love route? and

Can you get both Azula and Mai preg at the same time?

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I left the cows armed and used console to edit morality but the foursome doesn't happen. Do you have a save you could share?
I don't know what the problem is, I have included a save file right before the scene.

EDIT: I'm also stuck at 25 waterbending on the Katara slave route. If someone could look at this save and lmk what's up, I'd appreciate. Been hunting for weeks now.
After having actually seen your save file, I am certain you are facing a bug. You have like 50 respect, and should only have around 10. I have included my own file from the same point. Go talk to the elder council from here, and you will be able to help your next villager.

If none of the files are relevant, it is because I messed up figuring out the renpy save file structure.

Reactions: Dreakazoid

Malkav

May 28, 2017
thanks for the response but I have the Mac version and I can't seem to find the "Avatar Harem-1467471742" folder
/Library/RenPy/game_directory

f95zone adds some numbers to the front of the uploaded file's name, make sure they are named correctly when you insert.

Reactions: Gabaw

Dreakazoid

May 28, 2017
I don't know what the problem is, I have included a save file right before the scene.

After having actually seen your save file, I am certain you are facing a bug. You have like 50 respect, and should only have around 10. I have included my own file from the same point. Go talk to the elder council from here, and you will be able to help your next villager.

If none of the files are relevant, it is because I messed up figuring out the renpy save file structure.
Thanks a lot man. The Katara one worked like a charm. I actually went back to mine and set respect to the value you had and it proc'ed.

For the Azula one, I guess I thought there was a foursome scene in the slave route as well? The save you gave me is Zuko so the the love route. EDIT: I figured it out. I thought it happened when you go talk to rei not the spirit. Sorry about that.

Last edited:

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
The file seems to be right before you spy on Mai licking out Azula, so I'm not sure this is the one that leads to the foursome or not.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
The file seems to be right before you spy on Mai licking out Azula, so I'm not sure this is the one that leads to the foursome or not.
Did you go up the tower and everything? Dreakazoid implied I might have uploaded the wrong save, but I want to be sure before I boot up the game again

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes