QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
There's now an android version:

"Got it working on my phone.
It took us a while, but we finally got our very own android version working! Originally we wanted to have one ready after finishing the first book, but a lot of errors which we didn't understand prevented that. We even rewrote part of the battle engine in both book 1 and 2 in the hopes of fixing those errors.

To make a long story short, It seems uninstalling a bunch of software and installing it again was the silver bullet. It took us quite some effort and swearing but we now have a version in which you can play through book 1 and book2 in their entirety!

We wanted to wait untill we finished book 2 before releasing this. Well, We don't really consider those first two books done and finished. There's really no telling what we'll be adding to them in the future, but at the very least you can finish the first two stories from beginning to end.

I tried it out for a short time on my phone and it seems to work fine. I can't give it the 100% clear because I haven't played it nearly enough(actually, I'm just at the beginning.) Some enlarged buttons and pics should help out with navigation, but personally I sure do like myself a mouse to play with.

To be entirely clear, the coder still isn't able to create these android builds. It's just me(graphics guy) who for some reason was lucky enough to get them working. That means whenever something breaks down you've got me to blame for that, but I'm hoping and expecting that won't happen too often.

We've heard there's already an android version out there made by a fan which prevents you from progressing at a certain moment because of a bug. So please be careful if you do want to tell us about bugs(for which we like to thank you!) to make sure it's actually our version!

We intend to give the android version very low priority and only update it when there's very bad/gamebreaking bugs or when we finish a new route. We're going to keep giving the pc version our nearly undiluted attention. With that said, here's the android version for all you patrons who have been asking us about it!"

Android:

Reactions: Pokalo

Spunkmeister

Donor
Mar 26, 2017
I wish there's an option where you can have sex with Azula without her hair clipper. I found her with hair downwards, are much more arousing and cute.

May 10, 2017
Does anyone have a save file close to the island or on the island
Playing through everything again is really tiring and my previous save doesn't work :FeelsBadMan:

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
Does anyone have a save file close to the island or on the island
Playing through everything again is really tiring and my previous save doesn't work :FeelsBadMan:
your old save should bring you back to the last scene at the ember island and there aren't much grinding to do after that point anyway

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Huh. You know, despite being a you know trainer/sex game. I have to admit, the story so far is...Interesting. Or rather what i think the story could be.

I think the choice to make it so the game does slave routes first and then love routes is not only deliberate, but also well thought out. Think about it, we can all agree with both the fire and water, the love routes are much more fulfilling and play out better and have better scenes.

Personal preferences aside, maybe you prefer the slave route, power to you. But that is not what is important here. What is important is, is that both tie into the overall story. Granted this is just me guessing or writing a theory for how the games goes, but what i mean is that the the dream spirit, really does seem to be trying to help/warn us.

And while it is in the most violent way possible, I think it is with the best intentions. Being honest there is something VERY off about the painted lady spirit. If you really step back and think about it, with both Katara and Azula, should you choose the love routes, let me ask you a question. Who is it they love?

Your first instinct in you the player, but no its not. Katara loves Aang, and Azula loves Zuko. NOT you. That may seem to be not that important, but really stop to think about it for a second.

What is going to be left for the player character in the very end? Who is going to be there for you? Katara? Azula? Toph or (Maybe) Korra? Why would any of them be there for you? You are not the boys they they love. You are not Aang or Zuko. You are...No one to them.

Think about it for a second. We as the player character, go though all this effort to sluttify and break or romance and love these girls, but then what? They formed no connection or bond with US. They formed a bond with the boys who's body we inhabited. They are the ones they are connected to, NOT us.

And that is what I feel the dream spirit is trying to in their own odd way, warn us about. We must fuck the keep the balance persay, but in the end only insanity might be left for us, because we will have all these memories of these girls and all we did to and for them...But we might be left with nothing, because we are nothing to them. Just another random guy.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes