QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
Version 0.5.07b is out:

"Hey all!

We listened to your comments and fleshed out the endings of Book 2 in this "Extended Endings" edition.

The changelog is coming soon.

Give it a whirl! We hope you enjoy it!

Cheers,
-MITY"

Mac:

PC:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Hmmm his patreons must love Mai like me. She got a new scene and its two types of the last scene for her route you have to be cafeful lol.

Reactions: Krull

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Does the cheats not work anymore, I tried naming myself what they say and nothing happens, is there some info that should be up there that isnt?

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
Version 0.5.07b is out:

"Hey all!

We listened to your comments and fleshed out the endings of Book 2 in this "Extended Endings" edition.

The changelog is coming soon.

Give it a whirl! We hope you enjoy it!

Cheers,
-MITY"

Mac:

PC:

Reactions: madao
Aug 16, 2017
if the dev finished all 4 books, then tweaked it then I would be inclined to buy it.
as it is it already looks stalled and directionless.how many more possible updates just to make such minor improvements on book 1 and 2?
I was happy enough 4 or 5 updates ago

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Hmmm his patreons must love Mai like me. She got a new scene and its two types of the last scene for her route you have to be cafeful lol.
Are you saying there are two endings to the Mai route?
I can only get one, it doesn't matter if I pick the loving replies or the funny replies.

Dezmar

May 4, 2017
Anyone know what the Changelog is this time? The Log on the main page is the previous version. Can it be found anywhere else?

goodtoobe

Aug 6, 2017
I have done all endings. I believe what change was.
- reworked the ending of neutral route. No more prison scene.
- more closure with characters in neutral route.
- new foursome scene in neutral route.
- added more scenes in ending of Mai route.
- new sex scene in Mai route.
- reworked the ending of Azula route. Not being trapped in the Palace.
- more closure with characters in Azula route.
- new BJ scene in Azula route.
- new optional prego ending scenes.
- Lia is accessible.
I believe that is all without spoiling too much. Tell me if I am missing anything.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
@goodtoobe do you know if the answer with the choices are more indicated like at the beginning when it asks (this answer is more a slave route) or (lover route) like in first book?

Also, I never fully understood if book 1 and 2 is fully completed

PS how do you sell the stone from the mine in book 1? I keep going to the shop at day and night but I can't find the sell option

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes