Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
So,
The Azula chapter is almost finished..
I love every part of it, Part 2 is much and much better then part 1 with Katara.
SO i'm looking forward(Hell i'm even excited) when he is starting with Korra...
But Untill then, Azula will do .
Korra is gonna be a helluva long wait, she's last after Toph's route

That said if Mity keeps upping the ante the way he did from Katara to Azula, then Korra's section is gonna Game of the Century worthy. Goes without saying the hypetrain has arrived

U

User_51567

Korra is gonna be a helluva long wait, she's last after Toph's route

That said if Mity keeps upping the ante the way he did from Katara to Azula, then Korra's section is gonna Game of the Century worthy. Goes without saying the hypetrain has arrived
Oh,
I did not know that Toph was going to be first, but it makes sense.
I think that everybody wants to "play" with Kora so makes her the last chapter is logical.

And he keeps delivering, content is getting better every time... When i played one of the first updates with Katara my reaction was like "mehh"... But he is certainly one of the better developers out there.
But this is one of these games that you don't need to play every update(Same with Something Unlimited), I play these games every couple 3 or 4 updates and then it's worth it ..
Used to pledge to him but now he making almost 8K a month, so at that point i no longer pledge and give that money to a creator who is still starting.

Reactions: Krull

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
kind people of this thread.....
can someone help with the memory tree minigame because I about to give up hope.

I got to the second part of the map (where the door is) and destroyed the false memory. now, i am still stuck in the minigame.... no idea where to go....I keep clicking the door but nothing happens.... I went back and forth with the orange light things and still nothing happened.......what do i need to do to exit the minigame????
You could always upload a save, but I'm sure you can do this on your own, too.
A small hint: Imagine the lights to be tunnels you can choose. Not every tunnel will lead to a nearby location, so sometimes in order to go up you need to go down. Just start over again and make sure you work your way through every path.
There's this trick in labyrinths where you always keep your hand on one side of the wall and follow it, eventually you'll get through. This puzzle can be solved similarly:
Always choose the left light until you're back to where you were or at a dead end.
Your tries might look something like this (L=left, R=right):
LLLL(dead)
LLLR(dead)
LLRL(dead)
LLRR(dead)
LRLL(dead)
LRLR(dead)
LRRL(dead)
LRRR(dead)
RLLL(dead)
RLLR(dead)
RLRL(dead)
RLRR(dead)
[...]

note that "dead" can mean dead end, but also "back to where you were before".

Reactions: kaka90

kaka90

Sep 25, 2017
i did go through every path and i got to the fake memory.
then I destroyed the memory; however, the mini game did not end. now I keep going through the lights back and forth but cant seem to find the exit.

thanks a lot bro... I have been stuck on this for 2 days ...finally figured it out :D

Last edited:

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
You either finish the story with Katara or you choose the place right at the start after the spirit talks to you.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks for catching that! Here's why that happened...
I track dates and 0.5.04b is 13 August then 0.5.06b is 13 September :confounded:

Reactions: Krull

Dezmar

May 4, 2017
Seeing as each chapter has secondary character to fool around with, I'm hoping for Kuvira in the Korra chapter.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Ending was okay I'm a Mai fan so I wanted another fuck scene but its cool. Now I'm ready for earth kingdom. I just find it funny Mity puts out more content than 3d/2d devs in the same period and animated the scenes. Hopefully he finished all books by next year. Since I'm excited to see what he would work on next.
I'm a Mai fan too. She's one of the best characters so far imo. Hoping that maybe there'll be some more scenes with added in.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I can't draw well I never practiced and I hate programming with a passion. I got a degree in networking and most networkers hate programming lol.
Lmao. I can't draw too well either, but I'm trying to learn along with programming. I have some game ideas and I just wanna see if I can make one.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I didn't check to see but does slave route has Ember Island too and if so is anything really different?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes