Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
Need a little advice/help. I just started playing and I'm on the love route for book 1, but I am at a point where Katara keeps telling to help out the village more. The thing is nobody seems to need help. Only thing I can get is a hint that Una is working on a book and that I should stay away from the mines, but when I go to the mines it just mines stones. Is there some stat requirement for something to happen there?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Need a little advice/help. I just started playing and I'm on the love route for book 1, but I am at a point where Katara keeps telling to help out the village more. The thing is nobody seems to need help. Only thing I can get is a hint that Una is working on a book and that I should stay away from the mines, but when I go to the mines it just mines stones. Is there some stat requirement for something to happen there?

It is necessary to hunt more. hunting = meat = help

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
So I just keep hunting till I can train again?
Yes. But also it should be noted that training is not infinite.
In addition to training, you should communicate with Katara both in the afternoon and in the evening, and communicate with residents, with elders in particular.

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
Again I have to ask, is there a stat number I'm shooting for cuz at affection 89 and respect at 77, I've stalled on any story progression. Also, Katara is fully "trained"

Lokiju12

Aug 30, 2017
NEED HELP :'(

Until last wednesday I was able to play to game normally. But when a download the 0.5.06b-pc version i cannot play it anymore. I think the problem is in my pc (some softwarw problem, i dunno, i really suck in these things :cryingface:)

So, everytime I try to play FourElements Trainer (latest version or the 0.5.04c, wich worked totally fine until wednesday), I get this traceback message**

**I'm also uploading the traceback file in case there is a good soul out there who wants to help.

FYI: I noticed the problem pops up in two specific occasions:

1- in the main tittle
2- everytime it's needed to make a "in-game choice", like wich route i wanna play.

If any of you guys could help me I thanks a lot, really, A LOT INDEED!:'(

Lokiju12

Aug 30, 2017
NEED HELP :'(

Until last wednesday I was able to play to game normally. But when a download the 0.5.06b-pc version i cannot play it anymore. I think the problem is in my pc (some softwarw problem, i dunno, i really suck in these things :cryingface:)

So, everytime I try to play FourElements Trainer (latest version or the 0.5.04c, wich worked totally fine until wednesday), I get this traceback message**

**I'm also uploading the traceback file in case there is a good soul out there who wants to help.

FYI: I noticed the problem pops up in two specific occasions:

1- in the main tittle
2- everytime it's needed to make a "in-game choice", like wich route i wanna play.

If any of you guys could help me I thanks a lot, really, A LOT INDEED!:'(
that's been sorted out. in the end it was the freaking AV still running in second plan:idontcare:

Reactions: Krull

Lokiju12

Aug 30, 2017
Does anyone know about the treasure on ember island? I have the four keywords and the conversation with Lo and Li but no idea what to do next.
right before you finish ember island, go to SHACK > talk to the sisters > choose WHERE TWIN FLAMES REST > look in your room and you'll find a puzzle box

to use it, finish ember island and go back to city. then go to your room DURING DAY TIME and there'll be the option to you use it and solve the puzzle.

Reactions: phoclioc

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
Could someone please help me? I cannot find where (which route, what morality level, etc...) to unlock/see the new Lia scenes in 5.06. Thanks!

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
The love ending where you leave the town (left Mai/Azula in town) seems to be buggy. After I return I can beat Azula but as soon as I leave the prison I can only enter it as the blue thief and there is no one in it. Maybe that is because I let Lia go.

Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
Could someone please help me? I cannot find where (which route, what morality level, etc...) to unlock/see the new Lia scenes in 5.06. Thanks!
To get Lia new scenes you need to get the servant collar from Mai
(Love Route)

Reactions: Krull

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
The love ending where you leave the town (left Mai/Azula in town) seems to be buggy. After I return I can beat Azula but as soon as I leave the prison I can only enter it as the blue thief and there is no one in it. Maybe that is because I let Lia go.
Unless you have Lia, there is no reason to go to the prison after that point.

If you haven't already discovered yet, just keep going to sleep in your room until something happens.

For those who've "beaten" this segment, is there a definite end? When I go to the tower, it says the spirit is waiting for something. Do I need to do another mission? Do I need to wait a few days? Or is this just a perpetual free mode until the next update?

Scratch that, I just didn't click the obvious red text.

Last edited:
Reactions: IdarksoulsI

yoyo12x12

Jul 6, 2017
Anyone mind answering if there is a chance to have a go at Ty Lee in the love route or does it still need to be imcluded?

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
Anyone mind answering if there is a chance to have a go at Ty Lee in the love route or does it still need to be imcluded?
Ty Lee is not available to romance or sex up in the Love Route, no. She does have a unique scene, but it's nothing like you'd get with Mai or Azula.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes