Balub

Aug 13, 2017
I really enjoyed this game a lot and went ahead and gave a nice review.

Does it bother anyone else though how some of the interiors in this game are very... modern?
Now I haven't seen the original series (I definitely will at some point), but the fact that there was a blackboard in the school or a modern shower in the palace put me off quite a bit.
Personally I would've been interested in seeing the watertribe teachers teach things that are more practical in the wilderness like crafting tools or whatnot. And a hot bath in the style of Ancient Rome or China would've been way cooler than this modern shower Azula uses, at least in my book.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Have they decided if they are going to age up Toph or not?
This is an alternative universe where ALL the characters are 18 plus. Every single character you have fucked in this game, would have been severely underage (by american standards at least) in the real avatar universe.

Toph will 100 percent be 18 instead of 12

Aesthetically this will probably only translate into larger breasts or ass, like with the rest of the characters.

I really enjoyed this game a lot and went ahead and gave a nice review.

Does it bother anyone else though how some of the interiors in this game are very... modern?
Now I haven't seen the original series (I definitely will at some point), but the fact that there was a blackboard in the school or a modern shower in the palace put me off quite a bit.
Personally I would've been interested in seeing the watertribe teachers teach things that are more practical in the wilderness like crafting tools or whatnot. And a hot bath in the style of Ancient Rome or China would've been way cooler than this modern shower Azula uses, at least in my book.

Thoughts?
The fire nation is definitely the most developed of all the countries, if somebody were to have runing water pre legend of Korra, it would definitely be the fire Nation. That being said, they are so obviously inspired by feudal Japan, I think a hot-spring or bathtub with shared water would be much more likely.

The only time we see a classroom is in the fire nation, where Aang is undercover. This classroom does not have a blackboard, so it would be very unrealistic for the southern watertribe to have one, since they are vastly inferior technologically.

Last edited:

HelpMeIDKWhatToDo

Jul 12, 2017
Hey, guys, I downloaded the new version (0.6) and extracted all the compressed files yet I still keep getting this message from the startup. I even Excluded the program from my anti-software list. Is it a problem with my computer or something else? Thanks. upload_2017-9-22_11-4-31.png

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Hey, guys, I downloaded the new version (0.6) and extracted all the compressed files yet I still keep getting this message from the startup. I even Excluded the program from my anti-software list. Is it a problem with my computer or something else? Thanks. View attachment 21993
Could be running into too long a path. Try putting it closer to root instead of nested twenty folders deep. ;)

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
im stuck at the nearly maxed water bending but cant train any more. iv expanded the school and decorated it found the magazine got kat to max love. and cant train says someone still needs help but i talked to everyone and theres nothing else to do can someone help me plz.

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
im stuck at the nearly maxed water bending but cant train any more. iv expanded the school and decorated it found the magazine got kat to max love. and cant train says someone still needs help but i talked to everyone and theres nothing else to do can someone help me plz.
Did you go to the school at night?

Malkav

May 28, 2017
The quests are something like this : Create suit, invest in shop, build school, find kid, talk to elder. Some of them are initiated from Katara's house during the day

wulfhaz

Jun 15, 2017
I just finished watching avatar for the first time and must say that parody of zuko in game is awesome xD Plus I can understand lore better, and game itself is very good parody ;)

Tendou_Kia

Apr 10, 2017
Hey uploader ,you should change the updated date , are you sure its august? if i remember correctly that was , 0.5.4 not 0.5.6b

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
The quests are something like this : Create suit, invest in shop, build school, find kid, talk to elder. Some of them are initiated from Katara's house during the day
i did all that when ever i talk to katara she talks about angry dream spirit but idk if that means anything since i talked to everyone and slept but nothing triggers. i did find the kid and that even the elders have nothing to really say.

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
Slave route mate
Oh wow, apparently I missed something. How exactly would I get this scene?

i did all that when ever i talk to katara she talks about angry dream spirit but idk if that means anything since i talked to everyone and slept but nothing triggers. i did find the kid and that even the elders have nothing to really say.
Can you upload a save? Otherwise check the different locations at the different times. Maybe youa also just need to hunt more. Or you need more sex (though that's unlikely since it's the most "rewarding" mechanic).

kaka90

Sep 25, 2017
kind people of this thread.....
can someone help with the memory tree minigame because I about to give up hope.

I got to the second part of the map (where the door is) and destroyed the false memory. now, i am still stuck in the minigame.... no idea where to go....I keep clicking the door but nothing happens.... I went back and forth with the orange light things and still nothing happened.......what do i need to do to exit the minigame????

U

User_51567

So,
The Azula chapter is almost finished..
I love every part of it, Part 2 is much and much better then part 1 with Katara.
SO i'm looking forward(Hell i'm even excited) when he is starting with Korra...
But Untill then, Azula will do .

Reactions: Krull
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes