runager99

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
When you get through the first chapter there is a second chapter that is completely different. You have to tame a badass villainess. After you beat that game there will be two other worlds to conquer, but they are still under development. I don't know if there is any reason to download this version if you have already beaten the second game, because the new worlds are not open yet. This game was really fun to play, and the two different worlds made for great variety. Ten thumbs up from the Varsupian.

Here is a save file before you leave the Ember Isle.

Last edited:

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
The name cheats is not working for me. are they changed since new version?
I tried the crab potions one and it was working.
This is the list from where i use it , ,make sure you type exactly as they written. (spaces and case sensitive)

i don't know if i should post it here
This is the only cheats you will need {i think}

---- Water Nation ----
katara_aff = 30
kpubwalk = -> times walked publicly:
krespect = 27
money = 9999
potions = 99
Waterbending = 400

---- Fire Nation ----
total_girls = 99
used_girls = 99
fmoney = 9999
food = 99
morality =
aslut =
apublic =
mai_aff =
potions = 99
crab_potions = 99

n.W.c

Solypsen

Jun 17, 2017
So, is Book 2 complete now? Both the love and slave routes I mean. I played the game two patches ago and I think the slave route was complete, but there was no content after Ember Island.

Zimbolical

Dec 23, 2016
Could anyone tell me how to get the three endings and how to do slave or love route. I am quite lost on how to get different endings.

Solypsen

Jun 17, 2017
Could anyone tell me how to get the three endings and how to do slave or love route. I am quite lost on how to get different endings.
You choose between Love and Slave routes before the start of each book. As far as I know, you'll just have to start each book over to get the route you didn't do for each one.

Reactions: Gabaw and Krull

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
So, is Book 2 complete now? Both the love and slave routes I mean. I played the game two patches ago and I think the slave route was complete, but there was no content after Ember Island.
I think it is , at least it seems so.

You choose between Love and Slave routes before the start of each book. As far as I know, you'll just have to start each book over to get the route you didn't do for each one.
Not sure how to get all three endings , but slave route is choosing the thief and love choosing the brother at the start of book 2.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
How do you trigger the ending? Going to the tower at night just says that it's waiting for something.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
How do you trigger the ending? Going to the tower at night just says that it's waiting for something.
It tells you when to go the tower to trigger the end , if i didn't then you have some things to do still.

How to get the Ty Lee Scenes ?
In love route there's some on the island and some when you get back , most of them are part of story so can't miss them.

Reactions: Gabaw

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Wasn't there supposed to be a way to use the slave collar, or was it only for the slave route? I'm at the end of the love route and I don't have any options to use it.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes