thedraco4011

May 26, 2017
"3 Azula animated sex scenes (2 brand new)"

Ive only found 2 animated scenes.
The sex option when you speak to her which is new and the prison fuck which is old.
Where is the 2nd animated new scene?

Heydardude

Jun 4, 2017
"3 Azula animated sex scenes (2 brand new)"

Ive only found 2 animated scenes.
The sex option when you speak to her which is new and the prison fuck which is old.
Where is the 2nd animated new scene?
When you start your coronation after picking the explore ending

Malkav

May 28, 2017
how do i access the link

Here, I just added the missing characters from luxee's link above (pc version)

Also, what is the added scene to book 1? I just loaded a save from both slave and love without finding it

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
Scene Winner Book 1 animated scene (asked us specifically to be nondescript)

did someone manage to see what this is?

junito

May 27, 2017
"3 different endings", those are just the branch patchs right? since after defeating the spirit there is no scene

TheKid1

Aug 15, 2016
So, how many times do you have to play Blackjack with Tai Lee before she tells you about her money problems?

Aug 24, 2016
Can anyone get the slave girl for the hooded guy? I can't seem to get one from Mai after I've paid and come back later

EDIT: showed up after a couple days, weird because it took longer than game said it would.

Last edited:
U

User_202931

Can someone explain how to get the fouresome and thresome scenes, i dont get it.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Can someone explain how to get the fouresome and thresome scenes, i dont get it.
I actually explained this a few pages back, page 46 of this thread, you are on 49 now.

I got my information from this thread too, so if you go even further back someone else is explaining it.

Reactions: Krull
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes