Malkav

May 28, 2017
Anyone know how to get the foursome scene on the Slave route?
You need to have HIGH morale and the cows need weapons, then move towards the end game. Load a safe before you start the last content, and use console to edit the values.

I'm stuck at a point where Katara keeps saying, "You need to help the village out more." I've tried everything that was previously suggested but nothing seems to work.

Affection: 100000000000043
Respect: 136
Waterbending: 25 points
Times Walked Publicly: 15
The quests are something like this : Create suit, invest in shop, build school, find kid, talk to elder. Some of them are initiated from Katara's house during the day.

Aug 9, 2016
Not particularly surprising if they are late again; the release was like 1.5-2 weeks late in august, to keep pace of "1 month between releases" it really shouldn't be out for at least another week. I suppose he could've pushed something out just so people wouldn't complain, but he probably just wants next release to basically finish love route, which he probably couldn't do in the amount of time between last release and now.

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
You need to have HIGH morale and the cows need weapons, then move towards the end game. Load a safe before you start the last content, and use console to edit the values.

The quests are something like this : Create suit, invest in shop, build school, find kid, talk to elder. Some of them are initiated from Katara's house during the day.
I got the foursome even if i didn't give the slaves weapons, the only real requirements is that you have high morality.
Also is there going to be some Mai action (pre-ending) with the Slave route?
It sounds even since the Love route is getting Ty Lee as well.

Graffy

May 5, 2017
I got the foursome even if i didn't give the slaves weapons, the only real requirements is that you have high morality.
Also is there going to be some Mai action (pre-ending) with the Slave route?
It sounds even since the Love route is getting Ty Lee as well.
you get an extended scene if you give the slaves weapons I believe

Malkav

May 28, 2017
The characters mention it specifically in text. They say something like "We are all alone and bored because everyone is dealing with the cows"

Malkav

May 28, 2017
So I actually went and watched avatar the last airbender and legend of Korra after I played this game. Those were 2 really awesome shows. Is that all there is to this universe? I am kinda into it and would like to experience more.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
So I actually went and watched avatar the last airbender and legend of Korra after I played this game. Those were 2 really awesome shows. Is that all there is to this universe? I am kinda into it and would like to experience more.
Only thing else is a game and comics.

Mocsad

Jun 4, 2017
It probably says "BLAH BLAH BLAH we make over 6000 dollars and still cant release shit on time BLAH BLAH BLAH.
Well no offense but Mity usually delivers monthly as much content as Xaljio or Akabur in a year. The 2 week delay was only because the death of a relative which is understandable. There are many other projects which milk the patrons for nearly nothing like the Innocent Witches from SadCrab.... I still can't believe they payed them for a year and gained nothing from it... another good example is the Eek's House Party or there are so many barely running projects...
What I mean is that you shouldn't blame a creator who makes decent mothly content and for the first time had a delay with a good reason....

Arkangel2311

Aug 15, 2017
Hello guys

I have a probleme i don't see any difference when i do the good choose or the bad choose of girls bag in the ember island, someone can help me please?

Exokip

Jun 2, 2017
Hello guys

I have a probleme i don't see any difference when i do the good choose or the bad choose of girls bag in the ember island, someone can help me please?
Near the end of the Love storyline there is a bonus blowjob scene from Azula for getting the bags right.

Reactions: Krull

Antonisimo

Apr 24, 2017
i don't know if i should post it here
This is the only cheats you will need {i think}

---- Water Nation ----
katara_aff = 30
kpubwalk = -> times walked publicly:
krespect = 27
money = 9999
potions = 99
Waterbending = 400