Titan1

Jul 12, 2017
They said they are working on the end already. Maybe with next update. Sleep well.
Isn't there already an end? Im so confused with that update. In previous update, Azula's father came to Azula's city, avatar fked Azula on the top of tower, every citizen and King watched them, Kind defeated etc etc and fire nation ended for me. Did i do something wrong?

Reactions: Cirro84

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
Isn't there already an end? Im so confused with that update. In previous update, Azula's father came to Azula's city, avatar fked Azula on the top of tower, every citizen and King watched them, Kind defeated etc etc and fire nation ended for me. Did i do something wrong?
I think he means an end for the Zuko (aka the love) route, the slave route I think is all done for a while now

-edit-
I'm playing through the new build and I think I've come across a bug. Sometimes my rollback would stop working, both Pg Up and Mouse Wheel. Skipping forward (Pg Dwn and Mouse wheel), hiding UI, fullscreen, etc all still work fine; only rolling back is affected. Saving and then restarting fixes this.

Anyone have this happen to them or know why this is happening?

Last edited:

WatchMeDrive

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Is there an ending for Azula's Slave Route? I've already jailed her, freed her, and completed all of her sex scenes.

Also, can Mai's sex scenes only be unlocked on the Love Path?

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
Is there an ending for Azula's Slave Route? I've already jailed her, freed her, and completed all of her sex scenes.

Also, can Mai's sex scenes only be unlocked on the Love Path?
For the Slave route after you do all that you gotta go to the tower at night and speak to the spirit

Reactions: WatchMeDrive

cyphercrus

Apr 3, 2017
I think he means an end for the Zuko (aka the love) route, the slave route I think is all done for a while now

-edit-
I'm playing through the new build and I think I've come across a bug. Sometimes my rollback would stop working, both Pg Up and Mouse Wheel. Skipping forward (Pg Dwn and Mouse wheel), hiding UI, fullscreen, etc all still work fine; only rolling back is affected. Saving and then restarting fixes this.

Anyone have this happen to them or know why this is happening?
This was added in the code (I believe) to stop cheating with the BlackJack with ty lee. Most likely the same parameter is added for the serving in the bar.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Isn't there already an end? Im so confused with that update. ... Did i do something wrong?
See e.g. post for the statement - think both me and the user I replied to do mean the same. That is, the defined end to the two routes (if you wanna play both), and you get an ending sequence with the spirit as happened with first part. Which essentially says 'hop on to next kingdom, see you there'. Boom - you're gone. Obviously they still work on that finish or add a bit to the part.
I personally like to have a complete playthrough and then I'd like to get to know it's all included in the chapter. So I can't or won't miss something because it's still not in or updated later on.

I don't think you did something wrong. You played as far as you could go. Don't worry, wait for next (final?) update. :)

levelcap

Jun 27, 2017
i cant seem to be able to get money by changing the name and i cant open the console whats going on

SentryAl

Aug 18, 2017
hey guys few questions.

How do I use slave collar?

How to get into bottle in ass scene?

Thanks

Last edited:

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
I read so much things about what I don't see :( I finish second chapter with azula and Mai talk me about leaving or stay but it's all under construction, so I've finish?

Mushi

Jul 26, 2017
The cheats won't work? I tried to call my character All but nothing happend.

Last edited:

BigBoss

Jun 14, 2017
Can someone tell me how to open the console? Do I need an additional file or something?

firejamie

Nov 23, 2016
go into the renpy folder of the games folder go into common open the file 00console.rpy in a text editor program set the console from false to true save and it should work

Reactions: Cirro84

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I have to be honest, I don't know who any of these characters are. I don't watch much on TV now and when I was a sprogling we had Thundercats, He Man, Superted and Ulysses 31.

With that being said the writing is pretty good. I can't say if they caught the character of them correctly or not but despite that it was enjoyable to play through.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes