Korr

Jun 28, 2017
So is there a new anal scene with azula or they are talking about the one on ember island?
Yes and no.

Yes in the sense that it *is* an anal sex scene you can get with her after returning from Ember island;

No in the sense that it is just the same anal sex scene from the Slave Route, recycliing everything except a few text lines.

So, not exactly new, no.

junito

May 27, 2017
Yes and no.

Yes in the sense that it *is* an anal sex scene you can get with her after returning from Ember island;

No in the sense that it is just the same anal sex scene from the Slave Route, recycliing everything except a few text lines.

So, not exactly new, no.
how get the scene?

klang

Aug 15, 2016
So all this update is essentially to the Azula love route? Seems like there's tons more content on that than slave, but I prefer domming her to sucking up.

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
how get the scene?
I think you need to refuse anal with Azula in the Ember Island. Then, after coming back, you will need to Bartend 5 or so times, and then i THINK it comes after you find Azula forcing Mai to eat her out.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
They said they are working on the end already. Maybe with next update. Sleep well.

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
Little problem here: I refused to help Ty Lee with bartending before the island, and now when she asks me to do five shifts to settle things with Mai I can't do it. So the story is blocked.
Someone knows how can I unlock bartending without doing again all the island stuff? Thanks!!

rk44

Jul 12, 2017
Little problem here: I refused to help Ty Lee with bartending before the island, and now when she asks me to do five shifts to settle things with Mai I can't do it. So the story is blocked.
Someone knows how can I unlock bartending without doing again all the island stuff? Thanks!!
After running into the same problem, I think i figured out a solution. Open console and enter the following:

bar_shifts = 6

That seems to open up Ty Lee's dialogue and skip the bar tending shifts.

Reactions: Cirro84 and Krull

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
After running into the same problem, I think i figured out a solution. Open console and enter the following:

bar_shifts = 6

That seems to open up Ty Lee's dialogue and skip the bar tending shifts.
Thanks a lot dude.

Ralf93

May 29, 2017
Version 0.5.04b is out:

"Hey friends,
We're hard at work on the next build, which will (hopefully) finish up the love route.
Changelog for this build coming soon!

Cheers,
MITY"

PC:

MAC:

Updated OP.
Wat happened to the guy boom who used to port these on android?

Reactions: Lkon30
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes