raey578

Jun 2, 2017
im stuck at the part after you fuck azula and make mai mad and it wont let me do anything else, help?

thelund

May 31, 2017
So, I accidentally said no to bartending and now I can't resolve the fiasco with May. Any way around this?

Doc Wobbly

Jul 6, 2017
Some of you are wondering about the update, no doubt, well it's a 'tester', but it is the August release. Still a little buggy, though, some actions can not be triggered, although the content is in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: @Aias & others - MITY is busy debugging the tester atm, so there will be an update this month with complete route -> just found new message (confusingly spammed). Please forgive me for my foolishness. I could've deleted this post, but chose not to, as a reminder to self to check more thoroughly before posting. :coldsweat:

Last edited:

Aias

Aug 2, 2017
Some of you are wondering about the update, no doubt, well it's a 'tester', but it is the August release. Still a little buggy, though, some actions can not be triggered, although the content is in the game.
Isn't this the delayed july release? So we should get an update at the end of the month.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
im stuck at the part after you fuck azula and make mai mad and it wont let me do anything else, help?
Go talk to tylee at the tavern this will triger a scene with her when at the end you have to do 5 shifts to have more information on how to fix things with her

Sep 5, 2016
Okay how so since love route is'nt done do I have to choose the slave route in book one or book 2 let me choose again, because i've tried to begin book 2 without beginning book 1 and just go straight to love route it seems.

Aias

Aug 2, 2017
Okay how so since love route is'nt done do I have to choose the slave route in book one or book 2 let me choose again, because i've tried to begin book 2 without beginning book 1 and just go straight to love route it seems.
U can decide at the beginning of book 2 weather or not to possess Zuko. Possessing him will start love route, refusing will start slave route.

Reactions: sonofthedeepsouth

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
Version 0.5.04b is out:

"Hey friends,
We're hard at work on the next build, which will (hopefully) finish up the love route.
Changelog for this build coming soon!

Cheers,
MITY"

PC:

MAC:

Updated OP.

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
While I am loving this game, book 2 in particular (did anyone got the impression that Book 1 was more like an "experiment" than anything else?), I am kinda getting the feeling that this update is "skipping" things: for example, in the Ember Island (last update) there is a point where Azula mutters to herself about forming a family with you, and another where she says she would like to be "romanced".

IN this update, you get to "compliment" her 3 times before reaching the update´s end, which seems that will force you to run away with Mai, run away alone, or give up and be Azula´s sex slave.

Do anyone else got the feeling the there should be more "romance steps" before the end, both toward Azula and Mai?

Last edited:

HelpMeIDKWhatToDo

Jul 12, 2017
Version 0.5.04b is out:

"Hey friends,
We're hard at work on the next build, which will (hopefully) finish up the love route.
Changelog for this build coming soon!

Cheers,
MITY"

PC:

MAC:

Updated OP.
Is this not just The playtester but now released to the public?

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
While I am loving this game, book 2 in particular (did anyone got the impression that Book 1 was more like an "experiment" than anything else?), I am kinda getting the feeling that this update is "skipping" things: for example, in the Ember Island (last update) there is a point where Azula mutters to herself about forming a family with you, and another where she says she would like to be "romanced".

IN this update, you get to "compliment" her 3 times before reaching the update´s end, which seems that will force you to run away with Mai, run away alone, or give up and be Azula´s sex slave.

Do anyone else got the feeling the there should be more "romance steps" before the end, both toward Azula and Mai?
Not really, no. From my point of view Zuko/avatar doesn't love Azula but is just more interested in fucking her, Azula wants romance but she's just awful at it and uses fear over Zuko to obtain what she wants (very accruate to her charater in ATLAB) And Zuko really likes Mai but isn't sure if he likes her enough to be willing to abandon fucking her "sister" so I don't think more romance with Azula is necessary.

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
Not really, no. From my point of view Zuko/avatar doesn't love Azula but is just more interested in fucking her, Azula wants romance but she's just awful at it and uses fear over Zuko to obtain what she wants (very accruate to her charater in ATLAB) And Zuko really likes Mai but isn't sure if he likes her enough to be willing to abandon fucking her "sister" so I don't think more romance with Azula is necessary.
While I can´t, technically, say that you are wrong, doesn´t that defeat the entire purpose of this mode being the LOVE route?

Reactions: Dangbabaloos

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
While I can´t, technically, say that you are wrong, doesn´t that defeat the entire purpose of this mode being the LOVE route?
It's not really a love route but it's what approaches it the most, if I'm not mistaken Mity said that it's not a real love route

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes