werda12

May 3, 2017
Version 0.5.04b is out:

"Hey friends,
We're hard at work on the next build, which will (hopefully) finish up the love route.
Changelog for this build coming soon!

Cheers,
MITY"

PC:

MAC:

Updated OP.
Whats new in this update, do you have the change log?

Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
Version 0.5.04b is out:

"Hey friends,
We're hard at work on the next build, which will (hopefully) finish up the love route.
Changelog for this build coming soon!

Cheers,
MITY"

PC:

MAC:

Updated OP.
Changelog please

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
It's not really a love route but it's what approaches it the most, if I'm not mistaken Mity said that it's not a real love route
If there are no more "romance steps" added, then yes, it won´t be "what approaches it the most".

Also, consider these questions:

If there are no more "romance steps" added, will the Love Route of book 2 feel incomplete (specially after Ember Island)?

If there ARE more "romance steps" added, will the game be better?

I don´t know what (or if) Mity said something about Book 2 Love Route NOT being, well, itself, but would that change the answers to the 2 questions I presented above?

shaq

Jun 24, 2017
Been quite a while since I last played this game; are you able to have sex with Azula yet?

geistmas

Jul 13, 2017
Once you come back from fire island, if you chose to fuck her over Mai you get it automatically, if not, you get it after a few chores and after you see mai eating pussy. Then just visit her at night and fuck her tits.

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
Is this not just The playtester but now released to the public?
There are bugfixes, as always.

Also, here's the changelog:

"Hey all,

Here's the changelog for 0.5.04b!

• Anal with Azula the last night of the Ember Island trip
 is now optional
  • Puzzlebox treasure with two rewards

• Separate quest lines for getting Mai/Azula's forgiveness after the trip

• Animated Azula scene if you got the Ember Island luggage right

• New Ty Lee scene

• Animated scene of slave girl

• Animated scene of Mai and Azula

• Animated scene of sex with Mai

• Azula blowjob in daytime
  • Azula anal scene
  • Iroh crab battle with multiple reward
s
Several scenes are dependent on whether you're questing for Mai's or Azula's forgiveness.

Thank you to everyone for your patience this past month, you're the best. We're already hard at work on the next one!

Enjoy!

Cheers,
MITY"

Jun 25, 2017
Okay, so I'm stuck. Who do you talk to after you come back from Ember Island? The game won't let me access Azula's room in the morning anymore.

Edit: Nevermind, I had to finish the bartending job for Ty Lee.

Last edited:

JHShadow

Apr 30, 2017
I was playing through the story again because its been a while since i played this game but i keep getting an error code on the Spirit bomb quest line.

this is the traceback log i keep getting
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'pumpkin/p_fr_sidebox_angry.png'>:
File "game/fightspirit2.rpy", line 46, in script
IOError: Couldn't find file 'pumpkin/p_fr_sidebox_angry.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/fightspirit2.rpy", line 46, in script
File "D:\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.5.04b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1275, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "D:\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.5.04b-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1381, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "D:\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.5.04b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2096, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "D:\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.5.04b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.5.04b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "D:\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.5.04b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 427, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6806)
rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "D:\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.5.04b-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
File "D:\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.5.04b-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
File "D:\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.5.04b-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
File "D:\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.5.04b-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 623, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "D:\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.5.04b-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 473, in render
im = cache.get(self)
File "D:\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.5.04b-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 200, in get
surf = image.load()
File "D:\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.5.04b-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 524, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "D:\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.5.04b-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 543, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'pumpkin/p_fr_sidebox_angry.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Four Elements Trainer 0.5.04b

setter6

Feb 11, 2017
@ did you start a new game maybe your old save was not compatible?

Reactions: Krull

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
While I am loving this game, book 2 in particular (did anyone got the impression that Book 1 was more like an "experiment" than anything else?), I am kinda getting the feeling that this update is "skipping" things: for example, in the Ember Island (last update) there is a point where Azula mutters to herself about forming a family with you, and another where she says she would like to be "romanced".

IN this update, you get to "compliment" her 3 times before reaching the update´s end, which seems that will force you to run away with Mai, run away alone, or give up and be Azula´s sex slave.

Do anyone else got the feeling the there should be more "romance steps" before the end, both toward Azula and Mai?
Yeah I second that I do like how in character azula is in this however.

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
um if yo
This route is closer to a "Slave" route. This text is when you choose to play Avatar.
So this mean you can make this not slave route? Idk.
Yeah katara has a love and a slave route just like azula however you can't change the route mid game so you will have to restart if you want the other route.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes