BigBoss

Jun 14, 2017
go into the renpy folder of the games folder go into common open the file 00console.rpy in a text editor program set the console from false to true save and it should work
Thanks! Is there a list of all the commands?

firejamie

Nov 23, 2016
opening page should be alot of them if not go through the forum hittig ctrl-f 'console'

edit-
nevermind the opening just go through the pages doing the ctrl-f trick

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Sorry if this is a bit of a strange question but, could someone tell me how many pee scenes there are in this game and how you get/trigger them please? Ive only managed to find 1 so far and that's the Azula shower punishment scene :(

Last edited:

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
Sorry if this is a bit of a strange question but, could someone tell me how many pee scenes there are in this game and how you get/trigger them please? Ive only managed to find 1 so far and that's the Azula shower punishment scene :(
The others with Ty Lee in the slave route when you become her "Sugar Daddy"
You need to have your Morality at a 100 (Evil)

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
The others with Ty Lee in the slave route when you become her "Sugar Daddy"
You need to have your Morality at a 100 (Evil)
That's good news, thank you! Hopefully it's Ty Lee that does the peeing because I prefer females doing it over males, you sure there isn't any scenes in Book 1 or anything and that's the only one? How do you actually trigger Ty Lee's slave route and check your morality anyway?

I just went through the game normally without any info and I'm at the point were both Azula and Mai are asking me to stay with them which means I can't continue without the next update I assume?

I also read you can over through and imprison Azula to trigger more scenes with her, if you or someone else can tell me how that works as well that would be great! :) Sorry for all the questions and stuff, the game just left me with so many :p

Last edited:
Reactions: mistercoon

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Anyone knows how to get the sex scene with mai? thanks in advance ;D
What I did was every time Mai was brought up in a conversation I would side with her instead of Azula, eventually when on Ember Island you find her at the "Haunted Shack" and she wants you to compete in a game of Blind Mans Bluff with shady for the deed to the shack, if you listen to her advice and win against shady (I recommend some save scumming) she will have anal sex on the beach with you.

Later when you return from Ember Island you have to make it up to Mai if you had anal with Azula, Ty Lee asks to see your penis and if you show her and continue she will tell you how to make it up to her; Later Mai will get attacked at her store when you come back one night to talk to her, make sure you try to rescue her, this will lead to a sex scene at the end, just keep siding with Mai and tell Azula to screw herself :p

That's all I got, hopefully it helps :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirro84

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Never mind, I figured it out, I got the Azula mind break ending with -100 morality.

I'm still unsure on how to get Ty Lee to pee though, if she even can pee from what Ive seen on the slave route so far, someone in the comment section mentioned that the Main Character refused a pee scene because it was too evil, where or when does this scene happen? I never came across anything with choices and dialogue like that, even with good morality I could still do the Ty Lee pee drink scene, so it can't be that, what gives?

Someone also mentioned you can do stuff with Ty Lee on Ember Island, how? I wasn't able to get there on the slave route, is it even possible to go there on the slave route? What exactly am I missing?... this game is deep :3

Last edited:

theblackout

Aug 27, 2016
Never mind, I figured it out, I got the Azula mind break ending with -100 morality.

I'm still unsure on how to get Ty Lee to pee though, if she even can pee from what Ive seen on the slave route so far, someone in the comment section mentioned that the Main Character refused a pee scene because it was too evil, where or when does this scene happen? I never came across anything with choices and dialogue like that, even with good morality I could still do the Ty Lee pee drink scene, so it can't be that, what gives?

Someone also mentioned you can do stuff with Ty Lee on Ember Island, how? I wasn't able to get there on the slave route, is it even possible to go there on the slave route? What exactly am I missing?... this game is deep :3
afaik, she doesn't have a pee scene besides the one in the slave route where she drinks the soldier's pee. You have to be on the love route to go to Ember Island, where she has more scenes.

Reactions: Mahgni Mada

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
afaik, she doesn't have a pee scene besides the one in the slave route where she drinks the soldier's pee. You have to be on the love route to go to Ember Island, where she has more scenes.
Ahh... okay, thanks! Hopefully the developer will consider putting more female pee scenes in future updates for the game (I would be down for a Ty Lee or Toph one, shame Katara doesn't get one though), what other scenes does Ty Lee have on Ember Island? The only Ty Lee scenes I got on my love route was the naked sun tanning, the spin the bottle naked/show boobs and bottle in anus, and the sleeping Vibrator wake up scene, is that all of them or is there more?

I remember going back to the shack to sleep the first night and when you check on Ty Lee in her room she's not there, is there some secret scene with her you can find? :p

Last edited:

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Are you into Golden Showers?
Sort of, I'm into female omorashi (Pee desperation) and just seeing them relieve themselves while looking embarrassed about it I guess, but yeah, I don't really mind seeing them "Shower" someone though if that's what you mean :p

Last edited:

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
Is there any sex scene with Mai on the slave route? Also, is any of the 5.04 (or other 5.0 patch stuff) going to be for slave route, or should I just chill until I see 6.0?

Also, is there any advantage to going good on the slave route?

Kappers88

Aug 25, 2017
I'm to a point in Book 2 where I have to choose either staying with Azula, running away with Mel or going out on my own, but for each options it says under development. Anyone else get this? or is there an update that I need?

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
I'm to a point in Book 2 where I have to choose either staying with Azula, running away with Mel or going out on my own, but for each options it says under development. Anyone else get this? or is there an update that I need?
This is the current end of the love route

deyanira

Aug 30, 2017
im stuck at ember island in the memory i press to delete and nothing happens i cant move foward, im in 5.04 help!

oRRage

Aug 24, 2017
I'm stuck at a point where Katara keeps saying, "You need to help the village out more." I've tried everything that was previously suggested but nothing seems to work.

Affection: 100000000000043
Respect: 136
Waterbending: 25 points
Times Walked Publicly: 15

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes