Takkarro

Jun 25, 2017
i
Well no offense but Mity usually delivers monthly as much content as Xaljio or Akabur in a year. The 2 week delay was only because the death of a relative which is understandable. There are many other projects which milk the patrons for nearly nothing like the Innocent Witches from SadCrab.... I still can't believe they payed them for a year and gained nothing from it... another good example is the Eek's House Party or there are so many barely running projects...
What I mean is that you shouldn't blame a creator who makes decent mothly content and for the first time had a delay with a good reason....
I agree, i mean yea im impatient and really want the toph story to come out but i would rather have to wait and it be good then it be rushed and not have anything to do cuz its all broken.

Graffy

May 5, 2017
Old computer just fried - does anyone have a save near the beginning of Ember Island they'd be willing to share?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
If i was good at programming or art. I would do a game called Sex Note. Have characters across animes to be characters in it. The rest you got you can figure out.
What? They would fuck until death? Hmm... Interesting concept...

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
does Fmoney still work becausse i have used it but its still only 40fmoney that i got

Last edited:
May 23, 2017
PC:
mega #!p3Rw0ahZ!MKXPBayoQezgWxd6TcUGkcWmqnlVa5BH2UGUOSj1o8s
Mac:
mega #!RiIECQYR!S1JeZRIp_NpkkvZXGRpWZ44T-SWRBj4gJKOw4EFlBHg

Changelog:

Finally a use for servant collars!
Lia animated sex
Lia animated masturbation
Lia animated blowjob
Scene Winner Book 1 animated scene (asked us specifically to be nondescript)
Azula piss & lick scene
3 Azula animated sex scenes (2 brand new)
3 different endings, each with unique and shared scenes, and with lots of scene replayability
2 new fights and art
New Azula and Mai romance dialogue
Azula closeup art with lightning
New background art, bug fixes, scene variations, dialogue, and story closure

Thanks to /weg/
Just came here to post the exact same thing

Reactions: Krull and Luxee
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes