May 15, 2017
So I actually went and watched avatar the last airbender and legend of Korra after I played this game. Those were 2 really awesome shows. Is that all there is to this universe? I am kinda into it and would like to experience more.
Normally the other way round but glad you goto enjoy avatar, show from our childhoods.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Is there some walkthrough or some guide?
How to know if im going the love or slave rout?
I haven't really explored this much yet, but this one seems obvious. It's like the first decision you make in the game...

Rasputin1980

Jul 4, 2017
Nevermind. Found it.
But this versions is bugged. Every time in the store or Azula's room at night it ends in licking.
And the thief never shows up.

D

Deleted member 154834

What the f is up with mega,the site is stuck loading?

U

User_202931

I actually explained this a few pages back, page 46 of this thread, you are on 49 now.

I got my information from this thread too, so if you go even further back someone else is explaining it.
Yea, i know about the morality and cows having the weapons but i don't seem to know how to trigger the scene.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Yea, i know about the morality and cows having the weapons but i don't seem to know how to trigger the scene.
It should happen right before the game ends. Before the scene where you have sex in the tower.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Ending was okay I'm a Mai fan so I wanted another fuck scene but its cool. Now I'm ready for earth kingdom. I just find it funny Mity puts out more content than 3d/2d devs in the same period and animated the scenes. Hopefully he finished all books by next year. Since I'm excited to see what he would work on next.

Reactions: Krull

JackAtlas

Sep 13, 2017
HI! What is the BUGHUNT Version ? It was Mity last post. is that update to the game ? If so wich route ?

Luxee

Deluded weirdo
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2017
Found it posted on 8chan
downloading it now to see if it actually is the new build

Update:
it is the new build
Are you 100% positive this isn't the bughunt version? The version number on the Mega website is that of the bughunt version. It doesn't have the "b" at the end

Reactions: Beowolf96

dragowar

Apr 9, 2017
oh bughunt probably then never heard of that version but I didnt personally encounter any bugs and was able to access all the new content listed in the changelog

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes