Balub

Aug 13, 2017
@goodtoobe
Also, I never fully understood if book 1 and 2 is fully completed

PS how do you sell the stone from the mine in book 1? I keep going to the shop at day and night but I can't find the sell option
Well, Book 2 has a pretty obvious ending, there's even the "under construction" picture of the world map, indicating that the Earth Nation is where the next adventure takes place.

About the gems: Just go to the shop owner and she'll take it. You probably skipped through the dialogue.

goodtoobe

Aug 6, 2017
@goodtoobe do you know if the answer with the choices are more indicated like at the beginning when it asks (this answer is more a slave route) or (lover route) like in first book?

Also, I never fully understood if book 1 and 2 is fully completed

PS how do you sell the stone from the mine in book 1? I keep going to the shop at day and night but I can't find the sell option
I have not tested the game to the fullest extend but I believe the beginning choice is still what truly divides the slave and love route. MITY would have to rewrite a lot of the scenes if the option to branch out happened in mid game. However, In the neutral ending route, there is an choice to make Azula more submissive.
I believe MITY originally wanted the lover and slave route to branch out mid-way in the game but could not do it in time.

I believe MITY is finished with Book 2. If not, MITY will address it later or MITY would just move on to Book 3.

The stone are sold to Nami. The stones are automatically given to Nami once entering her store. You should see your money counter increase.

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
whats the new mai scene on route, did everthing again and dont notice nothing new
if you choose mai route, you can propose her to marry you. you need to walk at the beach first a few times. and then just do what the game tells you. although i don't know if the answers during the marriage vow matters ,i played it safe and got the scene

bobsaget5555

Sep 18, 2017
What exactly is the neutral route? How many different routes are there? Does book 1 impact book 2 at all? And is book 1 still being updated? I felt like there were a ton of loose ends still there like the magic narnia closet never doing anything.

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
What exactly is the neutral route? How many different routes are there? Does book 1 impact book 2 at all? And is book 1 still being updated? I felt like there were a ton of loose ends still there like the magic narnia closet never doing anything.
Neutral Route is not choosing to stay with Azula or Mai and walking your own path when asked to choose at the end. There are 3 routes. No choices in Book 1 impact Book 2 as far as I recall. I believe Book 1 is done. The Narnia Closet was just a joke thing I think. I there was a scene where you could hide in it and see the purchasing habits of a few characters a while back, but I didn't see the scene recently during my replay of Book 1, so I'm not sure if I imagined it, it was taken out, or if I just didn't trigger it.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
This game just keeps getting better and better and at an amazing pace. Keeps you wonder why most of the other games can't compete.

May 23, 2017
I sadly lost interest in this game. When they "nerfed" the boob scrolls in Book 1, that was the first blow. I'm not a fan of large boobs, and even the small boob scroll has very large boobs compared to her old model (2nd to last image in the OP). These scrolls were 100% optional and preference based, so it's a slap in the face to use a small boob scroll and still see D cups tits. I'm not asking for flat (which basically is what the old model was), but a small B cup would have been nice. The 2 other main characters in book one, who also have smaller busts, don't even show them after all the grind. They both have only 1 halfway clothed CG scene. Too much of a tease for me for all that work.

Then the 2nd book didn't even add boob scrolls. I supported this game because I thought the creator was being unique and giving everyone an option for their preference, but now it's just like all the other games where every girl has big tits. It gets boring for me seeing the same bust on every girl. I'm officially tired of big boobs it seems.

Book 3/4 will involve characters from the series with even smaller busts, and I've never agreed with changing bust size on canon characters appearances which i'm positive he is going to do. It makes them lose all appeal for me. I really wish he would have stuck with canon appearances, or at least kept scrolls in the game to allow us to customize them.
I'm a big fan of smaller boobs, but if you think all the boobs in this game are huge then I think we are playing a different game.

Reactions: Mastershake

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
The changelog of the latest version is finally out:

"Hey friends!

In the last two weeks, we:

• Reworked all 3 endings, with lots of new dialogue and better closure
  • Added 3 brand new animated sex scenes (one for each ending)
  • Impregnation/fertilization visual for two sex scenes
  • Added “pregnant-belly” option to two of the new sex scenes
  • Added new idles for Mai and Azula (with multiple expressions)
  • Added “pregnant-belly” option for new idles
  • Opened up the city options for the Azula ending
  • Lia is now accessible if you set her free
  • New Ozai art for the Ursa scene
  • New fight and “closure” quests added
  • New backgrounds (including some that loop) and scene art
There are probably some other things that I forgot to mention, but these past couple weeks were a whirlwind! We took your suggestions to heart, and think these new endings better close out Book 2.

Enjoy!

(We're now starting development of Book 3!)

Cheers,
-MITY"

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
I'm new to this game and I have a quick question about the controls. In book 1 is there a way to access inventory? In book 2 is there a way to see morality?

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
how do i get to this scenes Impregnation/fertilization visual for two sex scenes
You can impregnate Azula and/or Mai on love route, near the ending to the three different routes.

I'm new to this game and I have a quick question about the controls. In book 1 is there a way to access inventory? In book 2 is there a way to see morality?
I don't think you have an inventory in book 1. Morality in book 2 is only visible on the slave route as it is not needed for the love route.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes